• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 theqmpv

theqmpv

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 10:45 AM

ok, so here's my deal. I've read so many tutorials and i still can't get my xbox version 1.0 tsop. I have followed this guide http://filesharingta...ead.php?t=81712, on how to softmod my 1.0, with a hynix chip. The thing is when i finish, i am not able to read burned cd's of any sort. So now i want to tsop my xbox using the 007 agent under fire game exploit (raincoat). I have followed slushie's, blueinfinity's and the x-box scene one, but i cannot seem to find the right points to solder.

On slushie's tut, he has 2 points : 1 on top of the motherboard r7d3 - solder those 2 points together, and on the back of the motherboard same thing r7d3. I've soldered those 2 points together and tried running raincoat through the dos prompt. It gives me an error saying that there is nothing to write to.

Now i tried blueinifity's tut, and using the above with an extra wire from we# to wp#. And this time, my xbox freezes up on me and makes a beeping noise.

So my question is, with a version 1.0, and a hynix chip, which points do i solder in? I just need a good clear picture or anything that'll help.

#2 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 March 2006 - 04:57 PM

A tsop flash has nothing to do with softmods. Moving this over.

#3 rogue26

rogue26

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 March 2006 - 05:09 PM

The SLuSHIE's guide that I have used shows the two points on the topside to bridge and then WE# to WR# on the bottomside and those points have worked for me in the past. Are you sure that you are getting a good conection on the topside bridging?

I have also seen here: http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=233352

They are only using the topside bridge R7D3 and then R7R3 on the bottom. Never done it this way but it may also work.

#4 theqmpv

theqmpv

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 01:53 AM

Rogue26, i followed that guide that you sent me. works like a charm. thanks for the help.

#5 rogue26

rogue26

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:01 AM

Glad it was helpful...It took me a long time to get my Sharp flashed but I got lucky finding that tut with the right point. I wonder if anyone has had luck using the Slushie process for the Sharp.

Edited by rogue26, 09 March 2006 - 06:02 AM.

#6 pirichios

pirichios

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:55 AM

actually i had successs with Slushie's tutorial when i flashed my sharp tsop. problem is that you have to solder the bottom points and leave the top of the mobo points unsoldered. after the box has booted you must solder the top points with the power on!(i know yuck, but good thing is your xbox wont complain about the top point being soldered once the TSOP has been flashed smile.gif
also another trick is that you create a write enable /disable switch on one of the bottom or top points this way you boot with the switch in an "OFF" postion and then enable it and flash

Edited by pirichios, 09 March 2006 - 07:00 AM.

#7 JrracinFan8

JrracinFan8

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 12 March 2006 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE(pirichios @ Mar 9 2006, 01:02 AM) View Post

actually i had successs with Slushie's tutorial when i flashed my sharp tsop. problem is that you have to solder the bottom points and leave the top of the mobo points unsoldered. after the box has booted you must solder the top points with the power on!(i know yuck, but good thing is your xbox wont complain about the top point being soldered once the TSOP has been flashed smile.gif
also another trick is that you create a write enable /disable switch on one of the bottom or top points this way you boot with the switch in an "OFF" postion and then enable it and flash

This will also give you write protect switch! Figure I throw that in there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users