2 replies to this topic

#1 matt57

matt57

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 08:34 AM

ok, i need a lil help here. i bought my wife amped 3 because shes into snow boarding games. well, naturally i gave it a try and played it to pass time between launch and the release of fight night. well now, i have all achievements except i'm missing one gold medal. i've traveled to ALL mountains and every challenge shows me winning a gold medal. i can't find this last challange no matter what i do. has this happened to anyone else. i really want to find this last one so can complete the game 100%.

#2 Legendary Badass

Legendary Badass

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 March 2006 - 09:05 AM

You are experiencing what drove me nuts! They should have used more common sense when setting up the map and finding those medals. I spent 2 hours looking for the last one! If you are like me, the one you are missing is a slalom and it is near the top of a mountain. To win those easily just hold the triggers to go faster. Make sure you carefully look at each mountain and go down the list sos that you are presise.

#3 matt57

matt57

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:33 PM

I finally found it last night. the challenge icon was hidden behind a icon for a drop point. i never would have found it if i hadn't dropped the controller on the couch. anyway, i agree. the next amped needs to be laid out a lil better. i still like the game overall though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users