4 replies to this topic

#1 sli64

sli64

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 10:58 AM

Hi there good people.
Having a modded xbox , i thought i`d invest in a maxtor 300bg hdd. Great. I fitted the drive and put slayers 2.6 in . I set up the new hdd using the larger hdd settings. After the install was complete , with the slayers disk still in , you could see drive F having apx 120gig free and drive G having apx 165gig free. Great . Then when i started to put my games on the hdd , i noticed that the G drive is not recognised in the slayers evox screen , it`s blank. My origional hdd did give a free space reading.
Whats strainge is that when using dvd2xbox , the G drive is there and games can be uploaded to it but when go to play games from hard drive , they`re not there. Only the games on the F drive are there.
I`ve read allsorts of topics about flashing the bios but as far as i can see , it`s allready done . To be honest , i`m totaly confused !!!!!!!!

All help is most appriciated. I know you`ve all probably heard this problem a million times but PLEASE HELP me .
Thanks.
Simon rolleyes.gif

#2 Nightfire-Player

Nightfire-Player

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:42 AM

Have you made sure that the G:\ is enabled within evox?

#3 sli64

sli64

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 12:03 PM

Yup , i sure have. And it`s definatly enabled.

Thanks.
Simon

#4 sli64

sli64

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 12:14 PM

Oh yes i allmost forgot to mention that also when i FTP the xbox , the folder for G drive is also missing. Hope this helps .
Thanks.
Simon

#5 sli64

sli64

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 01:26 PM

Sorted !!!!!!!!!!!

It was infact the bios . I was unsing an old executer2 bios. Put the new evox in and its workin a treat.
What a clever boy i am biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users