#1 Deezee

Deezee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 March 2006 - 12:26 PM

Anyone remember in Rainbow Six 3, when you would get right up on your enemy on on Xbox Live you could talk to them? I realy miss that! I never played "RB6 Letdown" on live, so im not sure if you still could or not? I realy hope we can in GRAW. (even though we dont usualy get as close in GR games.) I always though that was an awsome feature!

I dont know of ANY other game to include that? sad.gif What do you guys think? Even if we dont get it in GRAW, I can still hope for RB6 Vegas! rolleyes.gif

#2 jaskerzada006

jaskerzada006

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 12:38 PM

Halo2

#3 Terrier

Terrier

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 01:19 PM

The best will always be Splinter Cell, nothing more satisfying that grabbing a guard and saying "Guess who" before snapping their neck.

#4 Rubix42

Rubix42

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 04:01 PM

I love doing that in Splinter Cell.

I would always tell them to watch the shadows. . .

#5 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 March 2006 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE(Deezee @ Mar 8 2006, 06:33 AM) View Post

Anyone remember in Rainbow Six 3, when you would get right up on your enemy on on Xbox Live you could talk to them? I realy miss that! I never played "RB6 Letdown" on live, so im not sure if you still could or not? I realy hope we can in GRAW. (even though we dont usualy get as close in GR games.) I always though that was an awsome feature!

I dont know of ANY other game to include that? sad.gif What do you guys think? Even if we dont get it in GRAW, I can still hope for RB6 Vegas! rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif

Edited by Deftech, 08 March 2006 - 05:14 PM.

#6 Deezee

Deezee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 05:33 AM

I was never a big fan of halo 2 (puts on flame suit) I didnt know you could talk to your adversaries.(sp) I only played splinter cells MP a few times as well. I have only played 1 match of GRAW on live today before work. Can you talk to them in that as well??? I need to get some seroius time in with this game tomarow!!! tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users