X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:54 PM

Hello all!
This is my first post and I need your help. tongue.gif
First of all I want to thank you guys for helping me to understand this complete new world to me.
The Kevinwestling's tutorial about SpiderGX is great and helped me a lot. By the way, I used a metal guitar string, size 0.010 to remove the laquer and it worked just perfectly.
Hope this hint helps you laugh.gif

Well, everything was perfect, I had no frags and ran everything 'til I decided to flash OS. Then something gone wrong and now I don't have spiderOS and I can't flash any bank. At least I still can boot with the special bios on bank 2.

My question is:
Do you know how to reflash the OS? Any way by software or hardware? I saw a "Spider Programmer" in http://www.divineo.e...v-es/xb-spiprog but I don't know if it works with SpiderGX.
Thank you in advance!

#2 anthonyl79

anthonyl79

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 02:22 AM

First of all, dont buy the spider programmer. I bought the thing and then read on how bad it sucked. I messed around with it for hours and wouldnt work. If you havent checked out HACKDABOX's web site, I would reccomend doing that. He gives some awesome tuts on the spider chip and other chips. He helped me through my mess of a spiderchip. Give that a shot. Good luck!

www.HACKDABOX.com

#3 x-boxter

x-boxter

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 March 2006 - 03:25 PM

Thx for the help anthonyl79 but I had no luck so far sad.gif
I think only a hot swap will do it but nobody has a spidergx in my area mad.gif
I'll keep trying tongue.gif