• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 slammed2000

slammed2000

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 05:28 AM

I have a 180 gig hard drive a smart xx chip and have the high def cable with the digital audio output built into it.
i have use this cable for a long time and have tried the original cable to see if that was the problem. my problem is the picture is to large for the screen and the picture is off to the right so the left side of the picture is gone. i have multiple dashboards on the xbox and have tried all of them. does not matter what format of video i put in they all do the same thing. i have tried resetting the video settings on the dashboard as well as moving them to try and make the picture correct with no avail. i am to the point now where i am assuming it must be something on my modchip which is not new and has worked correctly for atlest a year maybe a little less. i am not sure where to start with this problem. Oh yah i forgot the dashboards all display fine it is only when i try to watch some sort of video ie.. dvd svcd vcd... what ever.. please help very annoying problem. games do not do it either.
thanks for any help
slammed

#2 slammed2000

slammed2000

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 06:44 AM

well i fixed the problem myself. somehow xbmc corrupted my video settings. anyways so i totally unistalled xbmc and reinstalled a fresh copy and now everythig is just fine. the wierd thing is that i have two other dashboards on my box and they were all doing the same thing. now everything is fine. kinda weird but whatever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users