Photo

I Posted These Graw Q's In Ubi's Forums As Well...

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Deezee

Deezee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:19 AM

1.) Can I increase my look sencitvity somehow? Mabey through the Xbox 360 dash itself, or does that "ONLY" work if it can be adjusted in the game itself? I find it hard to belive this was over looked? Its probably just me!

2.) How do I turn "OFF" the red/green outlines around my enemys/team mates??? (in SP&MP)Im sure I read online that I could do that, but I cant figure out how? I know this is supposed to be "the future" and all, but its KILLING the realisum for me! I have only played 1 match on xbox live sofar, and they were still on as well??? PLEASE tell me there is a way to turn them off!!

3.) No CLASIC GR2 controls this time eigther? The only thing I miss is going from standing/crouching/prone with the D-pad. Ill get used to it though I guess.

Other than that I LOVE this game. I havent had much time to play it yet But I will! Thanks guys!

#2 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:22 AM

1... havnt seen it anywhere, because its real time body movement im sure its for realism, people dont just spin on the feet. i wish it was there too but i think its to be fair in multiplayer

2. the HUD is in integral part of the game... good luck losing it!

3. ? sorry

4. i love this game

#3 Deezee

Deezee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:34 AM

Damn quick reply! biggrin.gif

So, let me get this straight,

1.) Not sure? (Fair blink.gif If I could speed it up, so could everyone else! That is fair...........right??? jester.gif
2.) No! ( I couldve SWORN I read that it could be turned off??? dry.gif )
3.) Sucks/suck it up! (once again, I read in a interview online that the controls were going to be the same?)

Thanks man! beerchug.gif

Edited by Deezee, 09 March 2006 - 06:36 AM.

#4 Deezee

Deezee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:53 AM

I noticed that playing in 720p on my Samsung DLP HDTV, the blue box for the HUD was getting chopped of a little bit. Mostly on the bottom, but a little all the way around? Kinda like the image was being forced? My TV is set to 16:9 though? huh.gif Anyone else get this? Nothing major, I could still see all the info fine, only the HUD box was affected? Kinda weird? I only got to play for a half hour or so today, but I cant wait to get off of work!!! Ill have to play with it a little? Guess I can try 1080p?

#5 esc1

esc1

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:03 AM

I read enemy intelligence could be turned off in mp as well. unsure.gif

#6 miggidy

miggidy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:04 AM

Yeah the blue outline of the HUD cuts of on both the left and the right side for me.
But only by a little bit, I'm not trippin though. It's really not a big deal.

I'm just very glad that the game runs in "letterbox" regardless of the TV you're gaming on.
I'm playing it on a good old fashioned CRT.

#7 Deezee

Deezee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:11 AM

I was just reading a question someone had asked on another forum asking why the red outlines were "NOT" there in a SP mission he was playing? And somone answered him saying it was because his drone hadnt spotted the enemy yet. Not sure if this is true, but if it is, and we shoot down our own drone in SP it should fix things.....right??? unsure.gif And if we turn the drone off in MP the stupid outlines should be gone there too? Damn I need to get off of work and mess with the game some!!!! grr.gif

#8 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:37 AM

QUOTE(miggidy @ Mar 9 2006, 02:11 AM) View Post

I'm just very glad that the game runs in "letterbox" regardless of the TV you're gaming on.

1080 isnt in letterbox.. and yes, i am experiencing MASSIVE cutoff.. its your TV not aligned properly...

IPB Image

#9 Deezee

Deezee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE(ILLusions0fGrander @ Mar 9 2006, 12:44 AM) View Post

1080 isnt in letterbox.. and yes, i am experiencing MASSIVE cutoff.. its your TV not aligned properly...

IPB Image

Not aligned properly?? How do I fix/adjust that? Its a new TV and this is the ONLY game I have ever seen this on? Its realy not that big of a deal though. Mine isnt cutting MUCH off.

#10 Deezee

Deezee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:06 AM

Cant edit previous post.

2.) Holding X brings up a in game option to shut off the arrows and outlines! Im guessing just like turnig off the range finder on GR2. I cant belive I didnt think of that??? rolleyes.gif Ill give it try when I get home.

Edited by Deezee, 09 March 2006 - 09:07 AM.

#11 Justaren

Justaren

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:12 AM

1.... its realism..no one turns like that in real life in all the FPS i've played... GRAW made it so real...and im lovin..

2.. on sp...you cant turn it OFF. cuz its your useful tech on finding and controlling everything..
only on the MP...and tahts if your the host of the created game...which ever mode..you can turn it OFF/ON

3. never played GR2.... so i wouldnt...but the default config that they threw on GRAW....im lovin...

*i just wish i can lean on MP though * thats my only request...

*seriously tactical players only* hitme up on GRAW... gamertag JUssaren

#12 Heet

Heet

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,965 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Disk space.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:20 AM

I have to admit im getting fed up with overscan too. Gotham does it as well as lots of these games.

You guys can program these games but you cant fucking fit the shit to a tv properly?

Remember halo 2? Im sick of it.

#13 Deezee

Deezee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:44 AM

This seem to be a bigger problem than I thought? Its pretty big talk over at UBI's forums.

#14 HaloSlayer

HaloSlayer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:11 AM

1: I thought through your 360 dash profile settings you could set a look sencitvity to use for all games. I'm at work and can't check right now but I thought for sure I saw it.

HaloGhost0

#15 Deezee

Deezee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:17 AM

"1.... its realism..no one turns like that in real life"

Thats because when you aim a gun in real life you dont just turn at your feet.........or move them at all realy. I dont know about you, but I can move my arms/upper body pretty fn quick. Have you ever played silent scope in an arcade? I guess if I stood there (in real life) and rotated in a circle using my feet it would be to scale. But in this game it feels slow.

2.) I am told you CAN but im yet to get home and try it. Dont pop my bubble of hope just yet!! tongue.gif

QUOTE(HaloSlayer @ Mar 9 2006, 02:18 AM) View Post

1: I thought through your 360 dash profile settings you could set a look sencitvity to use for all games. I'm at work and can't check right now but I thought for sure I saw it.

HaloGhost0

Yea, I saw it in there too. Im not sure if it will work if the game cant be adjusted in a game menu though??? lets hope so. Ill know at 7am when I get off of work as well. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Deezee, 09 March 2006 - 10:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users