fr0zt

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 March 2006 - 10:16 PM

Hey, quite a while ago, there was a schematic and tutorial here on how to add 2 buttons to an xbox controller that would simulate rapid firing the R and L buttons. This was primarily used for a rapid fire battle rifle. I've been looking around for the page for quite a while now but haven't been able to find it. Just wondering if anyone had a link to it. Thanks

#2 fr0zt

fr0zt

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 March 2006 - 12:35 AM

anyone know where to find it? thanks

#3 raceboy404

raceboy404

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 March 2006 - 12:57 AM

no halo 2 hacking sad.gif

#4 m0dhe@d

m0dhe@d

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Interests:skating, modding, mountain biking, bmx, girlfriend
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 12 March 2006 - 01:23 AM

techincally its not halo 2 hacking. its hardware modding and it can be used for more then halo 2. try using search but its been down for a while u probally wont get anything with that google search. but try.

#5 Xboxplaya978

Xboxplaya978

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, Fishing, Metal music, destruction.

Posted 12 March 2006 - 01:49 AM

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=322647 read the whole thing. Eventually there is a second schematic somewhere in the thread. Also at the end(last page) it says somewhere it doesnt work on the s controller. I dont know if thats true or not but I want to try it.

Edited by Xboxplaya978, 12 March 2006 - 01:50 AM.

#6 Need Help Now!

Need Help Now!

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Interests:Secret stuff.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:36 PM

Well if you actually mod Halo 2 Like me and many others tongue.gif , you would know that you would have to change the trigger response? I belive that is what it is called but you have to change that to do anything in the terms of firing faster. Pressing the trigger faster wont make you shoot faster then the game will allows tongue.gif .

Hope this helps some what =P

=DooM=

#7 guitarfrk

guitarfrk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 10:54 PM

Well if you actually mod Halo 2 Like me and many others , you would know that you would have to change the trigger response? I belive that is what it is called but you have to change that to do anything in the terms of firing faster. Pressing the trigger faster wont make you shoot faster then the game will allows .

=DooM=

yah ..this is fairly obvious but this hardware mod actually does increase the rate of fire signifigantly...the only reason you cant do it witout it is bc us as humans cant perfectly time the shots...well most of us that is..

trust me..my friends used this against me in live where we both stood still and on 3 started shooting eachothers head..i died first and it was even on my host..

so id say as long as u can be accurate .. this could help a bit

#8 Need Help Now!

Need Help Now!

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Interests:Secret stuff.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 14 March 2006 - 10:23 AM

Trust me tongue.gif With the battle rifle you will only fire at a certain rate like all other guns =P . Make or building in another button wont really make you fire faster...

Ever heard of a macro button =P if you use that and program it to fire it will still fire at the same rate of which you would normaly fire. With a exception for the Magnum =P I fire faster using the macro on the magnum but that because my fingers wont move as fast as I want to on the magnum.

If you don't know what a macro button is, then let me ecplain quick. It allows you to prgram buttons in a certain order and it will repeat that combo and each button has a .1 second window.

Hopes this helps

=DooM=

#9 guitarfrk

guitarfrk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:17 PM

i know bout macro..and i know the br is limited on speed but all im sayin is that most people cant fire the exact limit..therefore they arent shooting as fast as it is possible...so with this you can time it PERFECT to the right timing to use the full potenitial..therefore faster than others...im not saying your absolutly gonna be the fastest br in the game bc some ppl CAN time it perfect..but chances are..most ppl cant

#10 Devildust21

Devildust21

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 03:55 AM

http://members.home....xburstmode.html is the URL and for those of you thinking the firing rate wont change... watch this vid... you might need an AVI player, it doesnt work for winamp or windows i dont thing http://members.home..../burstmode2.avi

Edited by Devildust21, 15 March 2006 - 03:56 AM.

#11 m0dhe@d

m0dhe@d

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Interests:skating, modding, mountain biking, bmx, girlfriend

Posted 15 March 2006 - 05:20 AM

QUOTE(Need Help Now! @ Mar 13 2006, 12:43 PM) View Post

Well if you actually mod Halo 2 Like me and many others tongue.gif , you would know that you would have to change the trigger response? I belive that is what it is called but you have to change that to do anything in the terms of firing faster. Pressing the trigger faster wont make you shoot faster then the game will allows tongue.gif .

=DooM=

the mod is used to press the trigger right after your guns done fireing so you have good timing. its not like metal slug where you can pump out a solid line of bullets

#12 Mattie

Mattie

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:34 PM

I've got me a wmv there too wink.gif http://members.home..../burstmode2.wmv

gl
Mattie

QUOTE(Devildust21 @ Mar 15 2006, 04:02 AM) View Post

http://members.home....xburstmode.html is the URL and for those of you thinking the firing rate wont change... watch this vid... you might need an AVI player, it doesnt work for winamp or windows i dont thing http://members.home..../burstmode2.avi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users