Photo

What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Did Or Happen In Halo 2?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 flood_killer

flood_killer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:playing the xbox, playing Halo, Halo 2, AND THEN HALO 3!!!<br />Playing outside, reading, and watch tv
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 March 2006 - 11:57 PM

in metropilis, the second level, i was at the spot before you enter the undereground tunnel, a jackel was in the sniper lift, the one that has a purple beam lift, i fired a rocket at it, it went down a little than back up, i fired a second round, it did the same thing, but when i fired, something else happened, when it went down a little, i saw something fly out of the lift, it was a jackles body going through the air. it was so funny laugh.gif jester.gif !!!!! it was cool.gif cool to.

#2 BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:52 PM

was playin team slayer on beaver creak the other day, one guy on my team was crouching up an down in the creek, I asked him what he was doing, he said he was "washing his balls"

made me laugh

#3 awal

awal

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • Interests:XBOX
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 14 March 2006 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE(flood_killer @ Mar 11 2006, 05:04 PM) View Post
in metropilis, the second level, i was at the spot before you enter the undereground tunnel, a jackel was in the sniper lift, the one that has a purple beam lift, i fired a rocket at it, it went down a little than back up, i fired a second round, it did the same thing, but when i fired, something else happened, when it went down a little, i saw something fly out of the lift, it was a jackles body going through the air. it was so funny laugh.gif jester.gif !!!!! it was cool.gif cool to.

I guess I would have had to be there to get it. wink.gif

Edited by awal, 14 March 2006 - 02:07 AM.

#4 flood_killer

flood_killer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:playing the xbox, playing Halo, Halo 2, AND THEN HALO 3!!!<br />Playing outside, reading, and watch tv

Posted 14 March 2006 - 03:26 AM

the jackel was hit by my rocket, which caused it to fly out jester.gif laugh.gif which was funny.

#5 lonewolf210

lonewolf210

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 04:50 AM

the funniest thing i have ever doen would have to be on midship during slayer. I was going along and then all of a sudden the person with the sword comes flying at me and i throw a plasma at him. He manages to kill me but doesn't realize i stuck him so goes on to kill the next two people. As hes flying at them the plasma explodes and i get a triple kill it was hilarious and the guy was really pissed.

#6 Vektor0

Vektor0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Your mom.
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:57 PM

I hit a guy in the back, took his shotgun, then, while humping his body, killed two guys with his shotgun. I even have footage of it!

If you want to see something really funny, play XBConnect with a 56K connection. If you have a sniper, you have to lead like if you had had a rocket launcher!

Edited by Vektor0, 15 March 2006 - 06:59 PM.

#7 turkish demon

turkish demon

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 11:47 PM

ohhh that washing the balls in the river one was cool!

anywho, once i was playing in Coagulation, and I was in the scorpion tank (this was 4 player, free for all), and I ran over the alien version of the warthog (i forget the name right now), anywho, it was destroyed, but i ran over it just as it had its secondary explsions, when BAM! GLITCH! My tank flew upand then landed on its rear left wheel and started spinning on it like a cyclone! It was so fast! I wanted to get out cuz my friend was gonna kill my with a rocket launcher, so I got out, and the front wheel (cuz it was spinnin, right) hit me so hard that I swear my guy went flyin faster than a sniper bullet, across the map (from the red end all the way past the blue end) and into the wall... lol, my body was plastered there and was covered in blood for the rest of the match... it was pretty cool

#8 flood_killer

flood_killer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 04:14 AM

grr.gif WHERES THE FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I MUST SEE IT biggrin.gif blink.gif grr.gif

#9 slidellsimba2

slidellsimba2

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:17 AM

just the other day i was messing around on ascension in a custom game and i had a buddy join and ask how to bounce onto the big tower... well i got bored waiting up there for him so i jumped down and sniped him as i fell and i was so close that when he hit his knees i punched him and it shot me back up onto the tower.... pretty kewl effect that i have yet to duplicate

#10 HamSandwhich

HamSandwhich

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 06:40 PM

The funniest thing I ever saw was a guy on Kai using auto aim.

#11 _GhOsT_

_GhOsT_

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 March 2006 - 04:28 AM

i was playing live at my friends house
on midship the guy with the sword launched at me
he missed then i assassinated him
then my friend saw it and said "that was silly" then i said "no this is"
i threw a plasma nade at random and watched as a guy jumped out of the room and it stuck his head
laugh.gif

#12 jessevanneste

jessevanneste

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, mounatin biking.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 March 2006 - 10:36 PM

Burial Mounds3 Ppl in level, multiplayr. Doin the butterfly to get onto the mountain, then the third person rocket canceled me to get up as well, but he forgot to empty his launcher. rocket hit me, he landed on explosion which knocked him all the way across the level.

Also i somehow drove a specter up the wall of burial mounds. smile.gif Anyone care to explain?

Edited by jessevanneste, 26 March 2006 - 10:37 PM.

#13 HamSandwhich

HamSandwhich

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 03:41 PM

Which wall?

#14 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE(BirdofPrey @ Mar 13 2006, 07:59 AM) View Post

was playin team slayer on beaver creak the other day, one guy on my team was crouching up an down in the creek, I asked him what he was doing, he said he was "washing his balls"

made me laugh

LMFAO laugh.gif

#15 flood_killer

flood_killer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:28 AM

i was doing a level as the elite, got a carbine and shot a jackal in the head, then, when he got by the carbine, he did a complete back flip. it was sooooooooooo jester.gif laugh.gif freak'n funny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users