Photo

What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Did Or Happen In Halo 2?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#16 halo_fan_4eva

halo_fan_4eva

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 09:38 PM

well one time when i was an elite we were hiding from the brutes so they wouldn't see us. then this little grunt walked into me and pushed me where the brutes where and i was so pissed, but it was funny!!!

#17 I Moose I

I Moose I

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:52 AM

Nothing better than the yells of kids who you just BxR'd while your sheild was completly depleted. biggrin.gif

#18 flood_killer

flood_killer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:playing the xbox, playing Halo, Halo 2, AND THEN HALO 3!!!<br />Playing outside, reading, and watch tv
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 April 2006 - 03:06 AM

[quote name='Vektor0' date='Mar 15 2006, 11:04 AM' post='3302538']
I hit a guy in the back, took his shotgun, then, while humping his body, killed two guys with his shotgun. I even have footage of it!

That humping part has been bothering me............. by the way, why did you hump that guys body?

i just remembered something........ one time in the scecond level in the tunnel, i had a rocket launcher with me, so i get out of a warthog and was thinking" ahhhhh screw this" so i target the covenat carriers that are not allowed to regroup, so i fire and guess who happens to get in the way................. two marine in a warthog and they blow up. it was so funny.......... but it sucked because i liked the marines

#19 Music Man

Music Man

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 05:41 PM

I was playing system link with a friend, but it was just the two of us. He had his 360 in one room, I had an Xbox across the hall. His audio was hooked up to his stereo, so I could hear it. We were playing slayer on Lockout, I was up in the tower near the plasma barrels (where the sniper rifle is) and i went up the ramp to notice he was camping at the top of the gravity lift with a sniper. He saw me, so I backed off down the ramp. Out of desperation, I ran forward, jumped and randomly threw a plasma nade. Of course, he got a head shot, and I was a gonner. I was like "Dammit" mad.gif , but then I hear a "hissssssssssssssssssssssssss" from the other room, followed by an explosion, and then "What the f*ck?!? uhh.gif " It turns out I had stuck him ohmy.gif . We laughed for like 5 minutes straight. I still bring it up every time I play. biggrin.gif

#20 Areohbe

Areohbe

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:23 PM

I was playing on Lock Out. I was in the sniper post and there was a guy across the way near the assault rifle. I threw a frag and quickly threw a plasma. The plasma missed him, but the explosion of the frag shot the plasma back into the air and stuck him.... he quit the game after that biggrin.gif

#21 ModderXtroma

ModderXtroma

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 07:23 PM

The funniest thing that ever happened to me was when I was on LockOut playing a guy called "GaryTheSnail", I was in the sniper tower and he was in the battlerifle tower,well there was a dead body in the middle next to three bombs, he thew a sticky waaaay up high and I was trying to snipe him,I ran out of ammo he jumped down from the tower,and then I jumped and threw a sticky at the same time and the sticky he threw finally came down,landed next to the bombs and dead body, so then he tried to run away,so I threw a sticky on the dead body (on accident) the boms blew up and the dead body flew in the air with the sticky on him and landed right on top of That dumb old snail and blew him up!!!!!

I have this on tape!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to try to put ti on the computer so everyone could see it!!!!

#22 BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 25 May 2006 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE(Areohbe @ May 24 2006, 07:30 AM) View Post

I was playing on Lock Out. I was in the sniper post and there was a guy across the way near the assault rifle. I threw a frag and quickly threw a plasma. The plasma missed him, but the explosion of the frag shot the plasma back into the air and stuck him.... he quit the game after that biggrin.gif

hah nice, how the plasma grenades react to the enviroment is one of the coolest features of the game in my opinion.

Just like in reid18's montage over at h2f how he throws a sticky and the other guy shoots it with his sniper by accident causing the nade to go up then come down and land on his head...

priceless

#23 xFeaRx

xFeaRx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 06:11 PM

one of funniest thing i ever did was on Zanz. on a LAN the other team vs. me i got the sword anf went to the top of the bridge over-looking the tunnel thing i saw 2 hogs coming through jumped on one cut the driver out stuck the passenger turned knifed the other diver who got stuck behind the other dead hog and lunged and knifed the last guy running away. i thought that was funny i knifed the whole other team in an ambush, reminded my of predator.

other most funny thing i did; playing in the city level on a LAN again snipers with hogs on. the game got old for some of my friends so they jumped into a hog and stated driving around, looking to shoot me with the Rail Gun. Well i was on the walk way on the middle building trying to shoot someone out of the hog going at full speed. i zoomed in just as they turned the corner and right before they went under me i shot at the driver with them going full speed, just one shot and i got a head shot on the gunner i thought that was so funny cause i was in 10x scope and got a head shot on the gunner looking down at them with it going full speed. sry i dont have Live.

#24 Deputy Dewey

Deputy Dewey

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 8 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 25 May 2006 - 08:13 PM

I used to have live, but I got banned.

#25 leorimolo

leorimolo

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 May 2006 - 03:51 AM

I once ran over 3 people at the same time with a ghost, I got a triple. Also I caught a moder on tape the other day

#26 Deputy Dewey

Deputy Dewey

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 8 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:03 AM

Don't you mean "Modder"?

#27 chronotrigger681

chronotrigger681

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:23 PM

i love it when im in the back of a warthog shootin mofrackys with no other passengers and someone throws a gernade and the warthog does flips and goes all wild but i never fall off and keep shootin... endin up killin em. You know it takes quite a bit to knock you off the gunner position in a warthog with no passengers.lol

#28 taikwondoejoe

taikwondoejoe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 31 May 2006 - 02:19 AM

I was playing glitch on lockout alone. I fell off and threw up a plasma gernade for fun. I respawned and got stuck by it and died cool.gif

#29 gummy joe

gummy joe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 12:23 AM

on system link with my friends, i was playing team slayer, the other team were standing in a straight line, so i wipped out my duel pistols, and lined their heads up and got 8 head shots in a row! it was great. tongue.gif

#30 taikwondoejoe

taikwondoejoe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 01 June 2006 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE(gummy joe @ May 31 2006, 07:30 PM) View Post

on system link with my friends, i was playing team slayer, the other team were standing in a straight line, so i wipped out my duel pistols, and lined their heads up and got 8 head shots in a row! it was great. tongue.gif

Your sig is way to tall. Read up on the rules before you get a warning gift.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users