Photo

What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Did Or Happen In Halo 2?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46 taikwondoejoe

taikwondoejoe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE(Paperstack.1 @ Jul 15 2006, 11:12 PM) View Post

Being far away from your enemy, sniping them (as in giving a warning shot), and watch them run in circles, jumping around, and dodging to avoid dying. I laugh my ass off everytime laugh.gif

Haha laugh.gif
I like to do that when were winning by like 15 kills on really open levels like burial mounds.

Heres a really funny prank I saw on youtube..
Get you and another person in a party and close it. Tell them to turn their handicap on severe and let them know what your doing. The plan is to invite a third person in and tell them you found a glitch that gives them juggernaut powers. I do this on lockout.. send the third person into the green room and tell them to crouch where the wall splits a little and run up the teleporter. Cause your handicap is on serve, 4 shots with a sniper just takes away their shield, while they can kill you with one headshot with the br.
Tell them it works in matchmaking too.. they get real pissed when they talk shit thinking they're gonna get 30 kills and end up with 10.

#47 xboxhackern00b

xboxhackern00b

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Interests:whooping ass on xbl
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 28 July 2006 - 03:31 AM

i was playing a 1v1 split screen against my friend on ivory tower to 15 kills i had 14 and he had 14 and i had the sniper and smg and i was up top on the shotgun side and i said "this last kill is going to be a no scope to the dome" and he was like "yeah ok whatever" he was below by the sword spawn he came up the far side of the air lift i looked away and fired a random shot with my sniper and no scoped him right in the head we were laughing for at least 15 minutes after that

#48 xXP-UnitXx

xXP-UnitXx

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 11 August 2006 - 06:56 PM

woo k well i had a suh-weet game the other night playing with some of my hispanic buddys. lol ok nvm i didnt know them but we where on Zanzibar and like after 5 minuets all the guys on the other team left so it was me and these 2 guys against one guy.

so one guy got in the hog and was like JOY RIDE! so then another guy jumped on and jacked him out and hes like "im jackin ur wip foo!" and then the guy go on the turret while the other guy was driving and hes like "this is what happened yesterday.DRIVE BYYYYYYYY!"

the he ranover his guy and hes like "essay essay it says betralyal what does that mean? didi i win?!

no no no ESSAY I GOUT A DOUBLE KIWLL!

lol sorry

#49 OpEnUpYoUrEyE

OpEnUpYoUrEyE

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 August 2006 - 11:20 PM

I was playing on XBC 4v4. I was on the Red team and a couple of guys left the blue team so I changed teams to even it up. I am running along and a guy on my team shoots me a few times and stops... I was like ok..... So then I am running up to the snipe and another guy on my team starts shooting me too. Lucky he had a mic and he says. "Your guy is red and it keeps pulling my aimer too you even though I can see your icon." It kept me Red even though I was on the blue team.... weired huh? Ohh nad I got a double kill from one burst from the BR that was cool too.

#50 Lostprophet_01

Lostprophet_01

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:39 PM

once on coagulation this guy had a tank and coudnt be stopped, not even by rockets or a wrat or another tank.. i join the party(i want a modder back then) i spawn with a battle rifle.. now instead of killing me when i was behind him, he starts taunting me like "ooo a battle rifle, what are u gonna do with that, blow me up with it" .. i was being sarcastic and said yes, shot at him once, tank when kabooom, and his body flew up into the air and landed right before my feet... i laughed so much and he got so pissed...

the trick was i anccidentally was involved inthe connection host and pary leader leave at the same time instant kill glitch.. they left at the same time tojoin another party and they quit itt was me and tank guy, i was gave party leader andconnection host, and it was laggy.. so i killed everyone in one kill.. sooo funny and i swear to god i didn mod at the time

#51 BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:10 PM

Lostprophet no offence but you should seriously re-read your posts before you post them.. that didn't make any sense at all.

#52 Vektor0

Vektor0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Your mom.

Posted 26 September 2006 - 11:36 PM

Edited just for you, BirdofPrey:
QUOTE(Lostprophet_01 @ Sep 24 2006, 04:46 PM) View Post

On coagulation, this guy had a tank and couldn't be stopped, not even by rockets or a Wraith or another tank. I join the party (I wasn't a modder back then) and spawn with a Battle Rifle. Instead of killing me when i was behind him, he starts taunting me, saying, "ooh, a Battle Rifle, what are you gonna do with that, blow me up with it?" I was being sarcastic and said, "yes!" I shot at him once, his tank when BOOM, and his body flew up into the air and landed right before my feet. I laughed so much and he got so pissed...

I accidentally was involved in the connection-host-and-party-leader-leave-at-the-same-time-instant-kill glitch. It was me and tank guy, and I was gave party leader and connection host, and it was laggy... so I killed everyone in one kill. I didn't mod.

#53 BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 01:39 PM

A+ Vektor smile.gif

#54 Raging Walrus

Raging Walrus

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Stuff.
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 26 February 2007 - 04:29 PM

If you want funny moments, play Bumper Cars, Warthog Wars, or whatever you call it these days!

If you want funny moments, if someone has it, play Jaws.

All of that on Coagulation makes some funny gaming!

#55 peter123123

peter123123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 03:38 AM

The funniest thing I ever did in Halo 2 happened on a team slayer game in Ivory Tower at my friends house. Because I was at my friends house, I often like to be a jerk on xbox live. A person on my team and myself were both walking through the tunnel part that connects the elevator area to the area with the ramp with the overshield. After exiting the tunnel on the ramp side, I started yelling at the person to stop and turn around... he was like what is your problem... I then said just watch this and randomly lobbed a grenade at the boxes and explodey barrels at the corner where the tunnel turns... by complete chance, a person on the other team, who was neither in view or on the radar walked right next to the boxes as they exploded and I got a kill. Myself and the person who I was trying to annoy just burst out laughing after seeing the person get killed, and it was definitely my funniest moment in the game, especially as it was totally random.

#56 Vektor0

Vektor0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Your mom.

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:47 PM

Okay, even though this thread was bumped, I don't care, this was awesome:

Team Slayer on Ivory tower; I'm on the blue team. The first thing that happens is the red team (enemy) gets seven kills, while we still have zero. A guy apparently realizes he's gonna lose, so he quits. At 14-2 (red winning), another guy on my team quits, so it's 4 (red) vs. 2 (blue). At around 12-29 (red winning), one guy on both teams quits, so it's just me vs. 3 people now. In a desperate attempt to win, I killed the guy with the sword and took it, ran away, came back and killed the guy with the sniper and took that, and ran away again. Now, I have the sword and the sniper rifle, so then I just camped on the top and got the overshield whenever it spawned.

When there were 10 seconds on the clock, I got a double kill. So, the game ended with the score being 40-39. I won.

In the postgame carnage report, a guy told me that I sucked. Pfft. Maybe I used n00b tactics, but I was actually better than they were anyway. If the odds were even and I had competent teammates, my team still would've won.

Speaking of which, I need to ask something off-topic. Why is it that my teammates always seem to suck? I lose the majority of the Team Slayer and Team Skirmish matches NOT because I'm bad, but because my teammates are idiots. My K/D ratio in most of my games is above 1 (meaning I almost always kill more than I die), and I'm always working toward the team goal. But the players on my team get 4 kills and 16 deaths. WTH?

Edited by Vektor0, 26 July 2007 - 09:48 PM.

#57 DavidWoth

DavidWoth

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Modding, Computer's, Game Machine's, Xbox & 360 Games.

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:29 PM

Mine was when i was in outskirts or metroplis i forget uhh.gif But i had modded the warthog gun to fire tankshells rapidly(i know pretty easy mod) But my mate made me gunner so i fired around the hog at random and the warthog spun though the air like it was crazy until the hog blew up rolleyes.gif

Edited by DavidWoth, 05 August 2007 - 12:29 PM.

#58 PwN n0ob$

PwN n0ob$

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Games duh...drawing,football, basketball. FOOD. Thats about it i guess.
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:19 PM

chasing my cousin around with the sword and i lunged right off the edge....they get me every time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users