NOTE: THE MOD MUST BE THE SAME OR LESS AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS AS THE THING YOU MOD!
Like, something like "sk_bullsquid_health "'0201' CANNOT mod to be "somereallylongfreakingcommand 8888"
1. Start up your XBOX and start HL2.
2. In-Game, restart the xbox and go to the Dashboard.
3. FTP to your xbox and check ethier X, Y or Z for your HL2 Cache.
4. take "hl2/hl2x/zip0_xbox.xzp" and save to your PC's HDD.
5. Open the xzp file in a hex editor like Hexecute.
6. Find "bullsquid" and start to the first choice found. It's alright to edit the Bullsquid out, they do not exist in hl2
7. Edit one of the commented console comands to something like 'bind "a" "sv_gravity 200"'
8. Save it and FTP your xzp to whereever the cache folder was.
9. Start up HL2 after Transfer is complete.
10. Test your settings.
Edited by ash_link, 13 March 2006 - 02:23 AM.