#1 BigChiefSmokem

BigChiefSmokem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 March 2006 - 03:39 PM

I don't know what happened but the text is no longer white (now it's pink). It can't be read from even a few feet away, I checked all the connectors and they seem to be fine (the LCD itself still works fine too)

anyone else have this problem? know a quick fix or do I have to get a new LCD? sad.gif

Edited by BigChiefSmokem, 13 March 2006 - 03:40 PM.

#2 ctgene

ctgene

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Golf
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 13 March 2006 - 03:54 PM

there are a couple of things you can check...on the chip itself there is a little round wheel thingy that will adjust the contrast of the lcd screen and in x3cl, hold the white controller button at boot, go to settings and choose lcd settings....you can adjust the brightness

#3 BigChiefSmokem

BigChiefSmokem

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE(ctgene @ Mar 13 2006, 10:01 AM) View Post

there are a couple of things you can check...on the chip itself there is a little round wheel thingy that will adjust the contrast of the lcd screen and in x3cl, hold the white controller button at boot, go to settings and choose lcd settings....you can adjust the brightness

the brightness level is fine actually, it's just the text that is dim but i will give the contrast thing a try... i was wondering what that wheel was on the Xecut3r huh.gif

#4 ctgene

ctgene

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Golf
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:36 PM

you can adjust that with your box on, just make sure you ground yourself before touching anything inside and stay away from the power supply....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users