Topey327

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:26 AM

Since it comes out in a week or so, but it's being drowned out by GRAW and Oblivion... just wondering if anyone plans on buying it... I think I will tongue.gif

#2 VOlition

VOlition

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:53 AM

I would, the images looks sick and I like Airial fights since Fury 3.

#3 esc1

esc1

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:55 AM

I would pick it up if I could get a premium some where. rolleyes.gif

#4 mikedavis2838

mikedavis2838

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 06:31 AM

Its definitly a rent first, then buy if its good for me

#5 Vinestrike77

Vinestrike77

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 17 March 2006 - 06:58 PM

It's definitely a buy for me! I love the fact that Ubisoft is behind this since they have a great multiplayer platform. Cannot wait to Fly over Europe and shoot down the enemy. I also love the fact that they are all WW2 Fighters instead of current or futuristics fighthers becase I live a good dog fight instead of Guided Missiles and stealth shit that just takes the tactical strategy away.

I don't plan on getting Oblivion becuase it's such a long game that I know that I will never finish. I work a lot of hours and only have about five hours to spear during the week that I cannot spend that much time on one game. I will probably consider it down the line when true fans give out their opinions and can get it of E-Bay at a reduced price.

#6 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 March 2006 - 09:27 PM

the game looks great for a xbox port but at the moment i dont think ill be picking it up. still enjoying GRAW and will be getting oblivion next week so it would collect dust. one thing that will be a big factor if i ever pick up this game is does anyone know if they offer an in-cockpit view? that was the main gripe i had with the xbox flyer that was packaged with LIVE a while ago.

#7 fastTOE

fastTOE

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 01:05 AM

i'm way excited for this game.... but i'm saving money......pssssh

#8 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 07:23 AM

I am buying GRAW tommorow and there is no way that I am going to turn down Oblivion over Blazing Angels. I will buy this game but not until I finish both GRAW and Oblivion and that is going to be a very long time.

#9 DjO

DjO

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 18 March 2006 - 06:56 PM

I watched some of the video's on ign and it really didn't spark my interest but that was just the single player I bet the multiplayer is going to be rock.

#10 Clockface

Clockface

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:38 PM

If it's as good as it's looking, then I'll definately be getting it. The XBox version, that is - I don't have a 360, I'm just reading through the forums out of interest. But BA seems like it's going to be fantastic even on the ol' XBox, and I hope the 360 version is massively enhanced.

#11 IronestMaiden

IronestMaiden

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 12:24 AM

20 man dogfites?atleast ahh i think ill def be picking this up as well as outfit wen i go to school one of these days the week.bf2 is also due out soon but graw is shit to me looks just a bit better than gr2

#12 moo_im_a_bird

moo_im_a_bird

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:I wrestle for St. Paris Graham HS. In the meantime I love to play paintball and play my Xbox360.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 20 March 2006 - 01:40 AM

i'll probably get it eventually, i love flying games, but it'll definetely be a while because of oblivion

#13 CattyKid

CattyKid

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,617 posts
  • Interests:Everything

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Mar 17 2006, 03:34 PM) View Post

the game looks great for a xbox port but at the moment i dont think ill be picking it up. still enjoying GRAW and will be getting oblivion next week so it would collect dust. one thing that will be a big factor if i ever pick up this game is does anyone know if they offer an in-cockpit view? that was the main gripe i had with the xbox flyer that was packaged with LIVE a while ago.

Ohhh, yes, Crimson Skies. Almost no one plays that anymore.
You know, for the blink of an eye I was 17 in the WORLD overall rankings? I took a picture of it and lost it. I used to play that game ALL the time... and I was the master. Oh, the gold old days.

And I don't think it had an in-cockpit view because then it would seem more like a sim and not an arcade-y game.

#14 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE(CattyKid @ Mar 19 2006, 09:34 PM) View Post

Ohhh, yes, Crimson Skies. Almost no one plays that anymore.
You know, for the blink of an eye I was 17 in the WORLD overall rankings? I took a picture of it and lost it. I used to play that game ALL the time... and I was the master. Oh, the gold old days.

And I don't think it had an in-cockpit view because then it would seem more like a sim and not an arcade-y game.

i figured that was the reason. what im wondering though is that if this game has an in-cockpit view. i cant stand flying games without one and that would just turn me off to this game entirely. i havent seen one video yet where they show in-cockpit view.

#15 spinr34

spinr34

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:44 PM

holy crap i didn't even know this game was coming out this soon. i thought it was months away. i probably won't be buying it now or soon because i just bought 3 360 games and am considering picking up Far Cry. But I am definitely interested in this game, flying games are lots of fun. who knows maybe Blazing Angels will be a major sleeper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users