dvdpirate

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 March 2006 - 04:14 AM

Okay here is my problem.Im playing cod 2 on easy .Can you not beat the full game on easy?I just beat the final chapter before the usa missions are to become unlocked.But i cant pick the usa missons.

#2 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:02 AM

It didn't continue on into the American Missions? Or did you stop playing and went back later and the USA Missions were not available?

If it didn't continue on, I don't know.

However, there were saving problems with the game. There was a patch that came out and supposedly has fixed the problem, so I ask have you downloaded the patch? If not, you might just have a save problem. In which case, you should connect to LIVE and download the patch then search the internet for cheat codes to get back to your point in the game, or start over.

Otherwise, no idea.

#3 dvdpirate

dvdpirate

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:39 AM

i hit the next mission button and it tok me to the pipleine level.How do i download the patch from live?

#4 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:01 AM

i think it jumps around maybe? just keep going on with the missions, as long as there are new ones to select, i wouldnt sweat it.

#5 dvdpirate

dvdpirate

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:37 AM

i unplugged my hdd and plugged it back in it works fine now.As any one else ever had the problem of on of your guys not kicking in or opening a door when there supposed to to?

#6 Kernal69er

Kernal69er

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE(dvdpirate @ Mar 19 2006, 01:44 AM) View Post

i unplugged my hdd and plugged it back in it works fine now.As any one else ever had the problem of on of your guys not kicking in or opening a door when there supposed to to?

This has nothing to do with the easy setting, it happens on all settings. It was the COD2 bug, but not al of the people experienced it. If you read up this was suppose to be fixed by the COD2 online patch... Have you updated?

#7 dvdpirate

dvdpirate

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 08:56 PM

well i have the march xbox live update.Is that what your talking about?

#8 d4nk

d4nk

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:05 PM

i had a problem with a guy not opening a door and it was because there was a single german left that i missed, so i had to back track a little and kill him. my dudes all stood in front of the door for 10 minutes before i figured it out. as for the gamesave glitch, it didn't actually prevent you from moving to the next mission but erased your gamesaves after you exited.

#9 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE(d4nk @ Mar 20 2006, 09:12 AM) View Post

i had a problem with a guy not opening a door and it was because there was a single german left that i missed, so i had to back track a little and kill him. my dudes all stood in front of the door for 10 minutes before i figured it out. as for the gamesave glitch, it didn't actually prevent you from moving to the next mission but erased your gamesaves after you exited.

That's correct...

Though I played through the whole game on Veteran and never ran into a single problem...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users