xbox_lunatic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 March 2006 - 08:34 PM

Hello one and all. I am a newbie...thank you! I have successfully had my xbox modded AND was able to ftp the files to set up Evox successfully. I was even able to add A 100 hard drive and format it AND move
3 games over to the new hard drive. I had some good successes but now here is the issue....
Now when I try to connect through ftp or through Explorer (mapping a network drive) I cannot connect. When I try the ftp program (flashfxp) I see the tv screen that has the xbox hooked up (in setup) and it has the top line IP address and all it shows is 0.0.0.0 What is happening? Any ideas? I've swapped cables just in case my cable went bad but still nothing. LAst week I had tons of success...now nothing! HELP!!!!! uhh.gif

#2 CattyKid

CattyKid

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts
  • Interests:Everything
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 March 2006 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE(xbox_lunatic @ Mar 19 2006, 02:41 PM) View Post

Hello one and all. I am a newbie...thank you! I have successfully had my xbox modded AND was able to ftp the files to set up Evox successfully. I was even able to add A 100 hard drive and format it AND move
3 games over to the new hard drive. I had some good successes but now here is the issue....
Now when I try to connect through ftp or through Explorer (mapping a network drive) I cannot connect. When I try the ftp program (flashfxp) I see the tv screen that has the xbox hooked up (in setup) and it has the top line IP address and all it shows is 0.0.0.0 What is happening? Any ideas? I've swapped cables just in case my cable went bad but still nothing. LAst week I had tons of success...now nothing! HELP!!!!! uhh.gif

Okay. Go into the setup menu/configuration options in Evox. Then, set it to SETUP NETWORK YES. This will automatically set up your network connection (DHCP). Scroll to the botton and choose SAVE AND CLOSE. Reboot the Xbox. You should now see an IP address in your skin. Use this to FTP with password xbox.
You should be set.

#3 xbox_lunatic

xbox_lunatic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 08:55 PM

Thanks for your quick reply. All that has been done but still the IP address at the top says 0.0.0.0
Computer says connected but I see nothing blink.gif

#4 xbox_lunatic

xbox_lunatic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 09:08 PM

Got it! I picked to select Static IP and wham bam, I connected!!! biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic