#1 ninjesus

ninjesus

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 March 2006 - 01:48 AM

well ive had the x-lite for probally about a year, installed in my box just not flashed or anything. now when i start my xbox i get the cromwell v1.1 screen and my xbox ring light thing is orange. well it seems to be workign except my controller wont respond at all. ive tried 3 different controllers (that i know work becuz they work when my mod chip is off) so anyone know anything to help me? id like to actually use this mod chip. i have started playing xbox again and id like to try this thing out.

Edited by ninjesus, 20 March 2006 - 01:48 AM.

#2 tihspeed

tihspeed

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 20 March 2006 - 04:36 AM

What version of xbox do you have(check my sig)? Your going to have to load bios(parameters)for the xbox to follow. I've never heard of a controller not working after a chip install. You need to visit the "Usual Places" and get a hold of Auto Installer(ex. Slayers2.6 or A.I.D). The auto installer will load new dashboards to your xbox. This is a start. Once you figure out your version then get a hold of the right bios you need,and the auto installer you should be pretty good.

Edited by tihspeed, 20 March 2006 - 04:43 AM.

#3 ninjesus

ninjesus

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:18 PM

ive running version 1.6 and ive no idea where to get an auto installer

#4 tihspeed

tihspeed

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 08 June 2006 - 10:39 PM

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. You could have added me to msn messenger to get a hold of me faster. If you still have questions you have to answer faster feel free to add me so we can chat, my computer is always on ive just been busy with some other projects lately and havn't found alot of time for the scene.

you need to find the "Usual Places". This will be where you get your bio's files and your auto installer. (please use WsFTP in place of FlashFXP)

for a 1.6 you will need to get one of two bio's files. (m8plus_1.6.bin or xchip_v1.3-1.6_only.bin) be positive to only get these files. there are bios files with close spelling but will not work for your version of xbox.

I recommend that you use the m8, because you can edit the bios file to load the dashboard of your choosing and you can also edit the fluber in the loading screen if you wish, but i would first concentrate to make sure you can just get it working first.

secondly I would use Slayers Auto Installer. this is purely a personal choice and many would disagree with me on this one but seeing as how you cant find where to even get a auto installer i would suggest this one because it mainly uses evox x and its a time tested installer and if nothing more easy to use and a good place to build from.(read the first page of this web site for the password)

Lastly the scene cannot spend all day answering questions in this format. Please take the time to read, read and read the Total guide to Noobs and the Frequently Asked Questions sections of this site their very informative and you'll learn alot. cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users