Posted 20 March 2006 - 05:46 AM
Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:02 AM
1. Open up winamp
2. Go to media library (Alt + L) then shoutcast TV
3. Double click on a stream
4. Go to playlist editor (Alt + E)
5. Select the stream then view file info (Alt + 3)
6. A Window with the stream's url pops up..Copy and paste the stream in a text file
7. Rename the .txt extension to .strm
8. Then open the file with xbox (ftp to xbox hard drive or workgroup share)
do same thing for additional streams
Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:41 AM
Try making a .Strm file using a stream from another host that you are sure opens up. Try on winamp first.
Posted 20 March 2006 - 04:53 PM
If you have any more ideas let me know and thanks for the help so far.
Posted 20 March 2006 - 09:05 PM
Posted 21 March 2006 - 03:04 AM
Thanks for the help guys.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users