• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 masalajatt

masalajatt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 06:43 AM

my xbox with x3 mod was working fine till today, its been about a year now and it worked great

today i was playing some media file on xbmc and after watching them i turned xbox off and then came back to turn it back on again and it stopped working

when i start my xbox it start x3 chip is blue 1 sec and turns off and then x3 chip is blue 1 sec turns off and then x3 chip is blue and power light is flashing red and green

i tired to use the back up bios but it does the same thing x3 is blue and red 1 sec turns off and same thing again and again

could someone know what the problem is

#2 Polat

Polat

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 March 2006 - 01:13 PM

Sounds exactly the same to what mine did when i first modded my xbox, seeming though youve had it modded for a while its probably been knocked about abit and things could have came loose. Yeh back to what i was saying, when my xbox did this my problem was the D zero wire wasnt on properly, just check around all your points to see if they have become loose.

#3 _quaKe

_quaKe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 06:59 PM

Check the dO wire and the pin header (if you did the pin header install).

#4 masalajatt

masalajatt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:15 AM

i checked all the points and wires and i took the pin header apart and resoildered everything again changed the bank to load bios but still no sign of luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users