Iloveanime

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 21 March 2006 - 04:57 AM

I did the default.xbe and the morrelwind.xbe edding with the hex program and I changed like the 75 to a ED etc. Also I installed the mods but I tried loading a new game and a prexisting game and both no try I pretty much used almost all of the mods on there like the bottle etc. But have been unsuccessful of finding or using. Does anyone know what's up the game is on my hd and I did the data files section to put the mods etc. Also I was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of that emunity of everything so I can unlock the vampire story? Anyway thanks guys Nick

P.S. I am using MORRELWIND game of the year edition. Just letting everyone know to help out with suggestions. THanks if you have a good idea to what's wrong you can email me at davidbrucebanner@yahoo.com also if you want to speed up the process of talking. (Also aim-brucebanner228)THanks all Nick

Edited by Iloveanime, 21 March 2006 - 04:59 AM.

#2 metalmulisha247

metalmulisha247

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 March 2006 - 06:40 AM

The Mods U have are for Morrowind. If U need mods for Morelwind Search the usual places for them............

Edited by forprog, 25 March 2006 - 02:25 PM.

#3 Tharin2002

Tharin2002

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 09:33 AM

Make sure that you clear your cache after installing a new mod. The cache is everything in the X, Y, and Z drives... just delete it all and reload Morrowind. Your mods should be working.

#4 twilightelliot

twilightelliot

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 April 2006 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE(metalmulisha247 @ Mar 21 2006, 10:47 PM) View Post

The Mods U have are for Morrowind. If U need mods for Morelwind Search the usual places for them............

I hope your signature isn't true, becuase i want to be playing on a modded xbox. So you better not be helping to make it unhackable, that would make you a traitor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users