• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 En0

En0

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:My Family, my daughter, videogames, (pretty much all systems) music, making beats, freestyle BMX
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:08 AM

ok so it is to my understanding that i can mod my spare xbox with by doing a tsop flash. and i do not need a mod chip at all, correct? i mainly have to solder some points on the board.

my spare xbox is v 1.3
things i have are:

mechassault \\\\\\\
splinter cell /////// Xbox Games i use to do softmods
Splintercell With Evox raincoat NTSC
MechInstaller raincoat edition
MechEurasia
highway 007mech flash pack
i have the Xecuter2 4981 bios (on pc)

i am just wondering which exploit would work the best do i do raincoat or no, and what is the best tut for this
i read a bunch but cannot figure which wway to go with this, any direction would be greatly appreciated, and do i need to now what bios is on the xbox now?? so far i just know its a v 1.3 box....i am aiming on putting a 160 gig hd in there and i am tried of xboxhd and would i need a chip in the xbox n order to just switch out the HDs or is the tsop able to do it like some modchips can??

thanks again peeps

one grr.gif

Edited by En0, 22 March 2006 - 10:12 AM.

#2 JrracinFan8

JrracinFan8

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 22 March 2006 - 02:24 PM

Try using the new NMS Mecheurasia, its a new package that basically does everything for you (Don't even need to use raincoat). Also check to see if you have a winbond TSOP or not, if you do use the eurasia flash disc will work perfectly. As far as hard drives, it will work just like a modchip but since you have a 1.3 you will NOT be able to turn it off so going on live after you mod it is out of the question you can always use XBconnect tho). I assume the bios on the xbox now is retail with whatever kernel you have listed in hardware information. You might be able to get away without doing a TSOP if your 160GB drive is lockable. I would only suggest a TSOP if your not going on Live, but if your not going on live then YES a tsop works great and the bios you picked should work flawless. YOu should just flash it once and forget about it. But remember you cant use an X2 5035/5032 bios. I do have a quick question for you though, Did you use XBtool on your bios?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users