• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hatedblueaum

hatedblueaum

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:47 PM

I tried to reinstall the MS dashboard on a larger HD the wrong way... long story short, I get an error 21 on both drives that I have - retail and upgrade. I was wondering if anyone would be able to provide me with the retail HD contents?

#2 JrracinFan8

JrracinFan8

X-S Freak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:59 PM

Check out Slayer's 2.6 final. The bittorrent file is at the usual places.

#3 hatedblueaum

hatedblueaum

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:01 PM

I've got slayers 2.6 and I've got auto-installer 3.0. I've tried the contents of slayers with xboxhdm v1.9 with no success (maybe I'm using the contents wrong? I know how to use HDM, I've done it a bunch of times before) but the slayers C drive stuff seems pretty straight forward. I got an error 21 when I tried the slayers stuff.

any thoughts?

#4 JrracinFan8

JrracinFan8

X-S Freak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE(hatedblueaum @ Mar 23 2006, 07:08 AM) View Post

I've got slayers 2.6 and I've got auto-installer 3.0. I've tried the contents of slayers with xboxhdm v1.9 with no success (maybe I'm using the contents wrong? I know how to use HDM, I've done it a bunch of times before) but the slayers C drive stuff seems pretty straight forward. I got an error 21 when I tried the slayers stuff.

any thoughts?

Do you still have your exploitable game? Coldboot the disc, run the save, uninstall the softmod then reinstall it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users