davinator456

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 March 2006 - 07:44 AM

i love the game, but the people in the ranked matches are retarded. half of the people will just spawn kill over and over and over and OVER. so then its off to last man standing.. thats nice and all. but 99% of all the people hosting matches are flippin idiots. theyl take control of the teams and stack their team with 5's and 6's and leave a bunch of 1's and 2's on the other team. im stuck at rank 3 because every room i go into i get stuck with a bunch of noobs, and slaughtered by some idiots. is rank really so important that you dont want to make EVEN TEAMS? what fun is a game if you constanly make your team full of higher ranked players. and hoop and hollar everygame about how good you are for beating a bunch of people who have just popped the game in the for the first time.. f*ckin B*tches

Edited by davinator456, 23 March 2006 - 07:46 AM.

#2 Kraptreon

Kraptreon

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:they smell like cheese but they're not they're more like frogs
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 23 March 2006 - 07:59 AM

they should put that on the back of the game case as a warning, davinator456 says: i love the game, but the people....

#3 davinator456

davinator456

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 08:42 AM

they most certainly should. grr.gif

#4 Carlo210

Carlo210

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:18 PM

I sold my game! biggrin.gif

#5 autiger

autiger

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE(davinator456 @ Mar 23 2006, 07:51 AM) View Post

i love the game, but the people in the ranked matches are retarded. half of the people will just spawn kill over and over and over and OVER. so then its off to last man standing.. thats nice and all. but 99% of all the people hosting matches are flippin idiots. theyl take control of the teams and stack their team with 5's and 6's and leave a bunch of 1's and 2's on the other team. im stuck at rank 3 because every room i go into i get stuck with a bunch of noobs, and slaughtered by some idiots. is rank really so important that you dont want to make EVEN TEAMS? what fun is a game if you constanly make your team full of higher ranked players. and hoop and hollar everygame about how good you are for beating a bunch of people who have just popped the game in the for the first time.. f*ckin B*tches

I'm with you on that....I'm not any good really, but if people just camp out at my spawn point well I can't really do anything if I get killed right when I respawn. That's the one thing I hate about Xbox Live, there don't seem to be too many people with, I would use the word etiquette, well I will....people lack etiquette to give you a chance to even make it a fair match....what's the fun in not being able to be challenged in a game? maybe I'm old fashioned, but if you don't know someone it isn't quite as fun to totally dominate them because you can't heckle them outside of xbox live or anything like that so why would you do something like spawn camp or shoot people from behind when they're already fighting someone else in a free for all match...?? but davinator I agree with you (even though I'm probably one of the noobs that would be put on your team, I think it's only fair to try to make things even)

#6 IMnotGarBagE

IMnotGarBagE

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 05:14 AM

I started off like that, but you just have to deal with it. I just kept playing and now i'm a level 5 and ranked 59 on the leaderboards at ctf.

#7 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 24 March 2006 - 07:19 AM

i dont play ranked, i like the rowdy after midnite crew

#8 SpyderMike919

SpyderMike919

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 25 March 2006 - 02:41 AM

i was a big fan of the co-op mode on GR2: summit strike.....and im still a big fan
i find it to be a way for a whole group of people to stay in the same room as long as they want and have fun

maybe its just me and my friends but we seem to like it...ps ill be on around 11pm CT tonight

#9 deacon187

deacon187

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:43 AM

i cant even get into a ranked game, damn hosts keep kicking me cause im level one, all the time ive played the game have been campaine and multiplayer with like 8 of my clan mates in which we can play ranked with each other, so everytime none of my biddies areon and i go to ranked games friggin a$$hole host keep booting me since im still level 1

#10 Superchunk

Superchunk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 01:08 AM

I've been having my own issues with similar stuff. I was really excited about this game, but got pretty into burnout so haven't played it a lot. When I do try and play, it takes forever to get into a server, and then when I do it just seems to be spawn killing domination by one team (or tking or various other things). Overall, my online experience has been pretty horrible and I'll likely trade it in with some $$ for BF2 when it comes out.

Dissapointed. I'll have to try and give it a good college try on unranked to see if I can get into it.

#11 bluvasa

bluvasa

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 12:00 AM

I would have to agree with a bad overall online experience.

GRAW had so much potential, but the playing it on Live is almost out of the question for me now.

I dislike how long it takes to get in a game.

I dislike ranked matches where unscrupulous hosts have too much power.

I dislike the camping nature of the game.

It looks like I'll be sticking to Campaign and Coop almost exclusively.

#12 davinator456

davinator456

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 11:58 PM

well- i love the game, but i do get frustrated at times from the spawn campers. (like when i posted this topic) but the game is great when u get into a good game- sometimes that takes a while tho sad.gif

#13 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 02:59 AM

I got pretty pissed getting kicked for being a level one, because ive played both GR and GR2 a lot and pretty much have the game beaten on hard, but of course since im only level one, of course i suck. So i just kept quick matching and going into the same room to piss them off.

The other one i was talking about the situation and they just said "well we like level ones a lot" and then started laughing, well i mopped the floor with them

#14 KlueKlukKlan

KlueKlukKlan

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:01 AM

Lost Boyz did your father force you into the corner and fuck you in the ass?

#15 esc1

esc1

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:20 AM

Can you guys getting booted not host your own matches?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users