• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, Girls, Friends, Golf, Playing the Bass
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:01 PM

Using allxboxskins .com

I downloaded some skins by pressing Y, I downloaded about 10 skins and only about 4 show up in my skins menu, the skins are:

- Full Life HL2
- Halo2Allguns
- the xbox 360 ones

there are more, I'll check again later.

Note: Also the Aqua Teen Hunger Force one won't download, it keeps saying it's corrupted.
Note 2: xbox-skins .net link doesn't work, it doesn't show any skins.

#2 LS Mitsuboy

LS Mitsuboy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:03 AM

i have these same problems, with almost the same skins and the other skin site dosnt work for me ether. Is this normal.
Mitsu

#3 opus33

opus33

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:07 AM

Open up File Explorer and look in the skins folder - the downloaded skins are probably in zip or rar format and are not showing up in the correct directory. The skins need to be in /skins/<skin name dir>/<skin files> - you can use the built-in unzip and unrar functions to extract the skin files to the correct location

#4 rob_v3000

rob_v3000

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 02:37 AM

i had the same problem and i think its because the come in a doble folder { not one like its supposed to be } anyways , i have them problem that every time i turn on my xbox it goes back to the default blue screen ... doesn anybody have the same problem?

#5 XboxHKZ

XboxHKZ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE(rob_v3000 @ May 25 2006, 09:44 PM) View Post

i had the same problem and i think its because the come in a doble folder { not one like its supposed to be } anyways , i have them problem that every time i turn on my xbox it goes back to the default blue screen ... doesn anybody have the same problem?

It's not a problem, you have to press start and a, or hit a twice quickly to make the skin the default

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users