Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:06 PM

Check this out, some guy on Xbox Live already has it.

http://live.xbox.com...GamerTag=carble

Lucky SOB.

The demo is going to be released this Wednesday according to someone on Xbox.com

#2 VOlition

VOlition

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:54 PM

Lucky bastard.

#3 FreewayX327

FreewayX327

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 07:16 PM

is this BF2MC going to be different from the xbox one. I got a good amount of points and medals already on the xbox. It would suck if i have to restart it all over again.

#4 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 07:50 PM

Yes, they are going to be two different games. The Xbox 360 version will have better graphics and physics. There will be different maps, it is not going to be like the Xbox version.

#5 xzenor

xzenor

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 25 March 2006 - 08:27 PM

For those of you with any doubt about the 360 version just watch this.....

http://xboxmovies.te...iler-2-in-480p/

Note actual game footage!!!

#6 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE(Master X @ Mar 25 2006, 01:57 PM) View Post

Yes, they are going to be two different games. The Xbox 360 version will have better graphics and physics. There will be different maps, it is not going to be like the Xbox version.

do I really have to get into this again? Its going to be very much like the xbox version.

they will have the same maps and the 360 will have 3 new ones added.

the developers just 2 weeks ago said the 360 version is basically a GOLD version of the xbox version with better graphics and physics. I quoted developers and posted video interviews in a previous thread a few weeks back for proof. it was a big debate that ended abruptly when such news was posted.

If people are expecting a *pc like* version, they will be sorely dissappointed.

If you have the xbox version, the differences in all other aspects seem 2 warrant a purchase.

I found it, please read so you can better understand(it was locked thanks to certain people)...

http://forums.xbox-s...pic=490263&st=0

last page has most of the quotes...

Battlefield 2: MC does, however, look like a high-res version of its brethren, rather than a blockbuster HD extravaganza. Battlefield 2: Modern Combat is EA's way of giving the hardcore gamers a more polished, evenly balanced version of the current gen versions. For those who haven't played the versions available on Xbox or PS2, you're in for a real treat.

Of course, the biggest change to Modern Combat in the move to the 360 will obviously be on the technical end. The game is getting a complete visual overhaul--which should be apparent in our new HD gameplay footage. Speaking of making a marked improvement, Modern Combat looks like it'll be a more cohesive game on the Xbox 360 than it was on the lesser consoles.

Dan Blackstone, senior producer on the project was Interviewed...

Shacknews: Do you see the Xbox 360 version of the game drawing at all from Battlefield 2 for PC, or is it remaining more true to Modern Combat on PS2/Xbox?

Dan Blackstone: This is like a Director’s Cut of the Xbox version, give you the ability to customize every individual aspect of the HUD, and in general try to make the complete package even better than it was before.

#7 Kernal69er

Kernal69er

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE(xzenor @ Mar 25 2006, 02:34 PM) View Post

For those of you with any doubt about the 360 version just watch this.....

http://xboxmovies.te...iler-2-in-480p/

Note actual game footage!!!

I doubt that is in game footage, probablt cut scenes. Or the same shit COD2 pulled with their commercials (that got complaints and pulled)

#8 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE(Deftech @ Mar 25 2006, 12:45 PM) View Post

do I really have to get into this again? Its going to be very much like the xbox version.

they will have the same maps and the 360 will have 3 new ones added.

the developers just 2 weeks ago said the 360 version is basically a GOLD version of the xbox version with better graphics and physics. I quoted developers and posted video interviews in a previous thread a few weeks back for proof. it was a big debate that ended abruptly when such news was posted.

If people are expecting a *pc like* version, they will be sorely dissappointed.

If you have the xbox version, the differences in all other aspects seem 2 warrant a purchase.

I found it, please read so you can better understand(it was locked thanks to certain people)...

http://forums.xbox-s...pic=490263&st=0

last page has most of the quotes...
Dan Blackstone, senior producer on the project was Interviewed...

Sorry, I never knew that. I thought that it was going to like GRAW. The game for Xbox and the game for Xbox 360 a two different games.

#9 RadATI

RadATI

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 25 March 2006 - 11:28 PM

Maybe this guy works for whatever company makes BF 2?

Edit: THE BF2 GAMEPLAY (WHICH IS REAL GAMEPLAY) KILLS KILLZONE 2 ON PS3 (WHICH IS COMPUTER GENERATED, CAUSE PS3 SUKS.)

GO MS!@@@@!!

GO XBOX 630!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RadATI, 25 March 2006 - 11:30 PM.

#10 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 11:41 PM

EA tongue.gif

#11 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 March 2006 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE(Kernal69er @ Mar 25 2006, 04:13 PM) View Post

I doubt that is in game footage, probablt cut scenes. Or the same shit COD2 pulled with their commercials (that got complaints and pulled)

that is in fact in game footage. it even says it on the bottom right corner of some rescent vids. i know your still in doubt to the 360 being a powerful system but we still arent seeing how far the power can go. what activision had to pull from the CoD2 commercials was rendered, this is real time. if you cant tell the difference between rendered and real time, i suggest you put down the controller and yourself some glasses blink.gif if this was on ps3 im sure there would be no doubts on your end eh? rolleyes.gif

#12 jimjom

jimjom

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Interests:4 8 15 16 23 42
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 26 March 2006 - 02:48 AM

weak! I was hoping for a more PC-like experience. Good thing they are putting out a demo on wednesday.

#13 alsybub

alsybub

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • Location:South Coast, UK PlayStation3 Version: v1.0 Nintendo Wii Version: v1.0

Posted 27 March 2006 - 01:23 AM

I really wanted it to be the same as the PC version. I hate the way the entire game is dumbed down for consoles. The PC version is like no other online FPS I have played yet. It shouldn't even be aloud to use the same name.

One of the best features of the PC version is that it simulates vehicles and weapons so well. You really feel as if you are fighting for your life somtimes. The console version is like an arcade game in comparison. It's like Daytona USA compared to Forza.

I also saw a video today that was in 720p and I honestly feel that the PC version looks far more impressive. I was so looking forward to this.

Edited by alsybub, 27 March 2006 - 01:26 AM.

#14 alkrmr

alkrmr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 March 2006 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE(FreewayX327 @ Mar 25 2006, 01:23 PM) View Post

is this BF2MC going to be different from the xbox one. I got a good amount of points and medals already on the xbox. It would suck if i have to restart it all over again.

here is a comparison vid for xbox and 360 http://www.xboxyde.c...ws_2710_en.html

#15 Kernal69er

Kernal69er

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Mar 25 2006, 08:52 PM) View Post

that is in fact in game footage. it even says it on the bottom right corner of some rescent vids. i know your still in doubt to the 360 being a powerful system but we still arent seeing how far the power can go. what activision had to pull from the CoD2 commercials was rendered, this is real time. if you cant tell the difference between rendered and real time, i suggest you put down the controller and yourself some glasses blink.gif if this was on ps3 im sure there would be no doubts on your end eh? rolleyes.gif

I still don't it... And if you said this was on the PS3, I would have the same response. The PS3 doesn't impress me. Just like the current gen (PS2 vs Xbox) there is not a clear winner. And I think the same will be for the next-gen

And do you beelive everythign you read? I remember reading from Sony that PS2 would have Pixar animations...... LOL jester.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users