~jeff~

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:52 AM

Hey, I was just thinking that someone should post a topic where people can post where they found they're good armour and weapons, and I looked,and didn't see one, so I am creating one.

So post here wiht where you found your good stuff.

I found a sweet blackwood cuirass, in I think Leyawiin, and I killed a guy in the blackwood company bldng, and took it. It is the best armour that I havefound anywhere so far.

~jeff~

#2 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:04 AM

is it enchanted? I like my armor to be enchanted so it raises other skills as a constant effect.

I wish we could wear more than 2 rings tongue.gif The only thing Ive liked thus far is the apron you get after beating the Painting quest. That, in conjunction with my 2 strength and intelligence rings, raises me skills very high.

I wish the aprons armor rating was higher but I dont mind the tradeoff, for now anyways. I hear what the grey prince gives you is good, Im going to finish that quest tonight. It better be good after having to put up with all these vamps and wolves down there grr.gif

#3 ~jeff~

~jeff~

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 06:42 AM

No, the Blackwood Cuirass is not enchanted, but it is better than the dwarven cuirass by 1 defence point, and it is the best ive come acroos so far. I suggest you get it if you can.

~jeff~

#4 notsodiseased

notsodiseased

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:02 AM

Couple things

There a blackwood Blade you get if you handle the situation on the Bloated Whatever ship. Basically kill the 1st 3 bandits then be nice to the last chick and youll get the blade.

The Gray Fox has a nice glass shortsword on him you can pickpocket

At the bottom of fort redblood or red something (its the fort directly across from the nocturnal shrine) theres a vampire patriarch that has a Dagger of Brittling

Each mage apprentice at the Arcane university has either a Dagger of Jolt or a Dagger of Pain

The head of the arcane university leaves his wizards staff on the dresser at the foot of his bed and you can pickpocket a lesser staff of flame from him each night.

Ill post more later on

PLain and simple learn to master the pickpocket. I did and Im literally rolling in enchanted weapons.

Edited by notsodiseased, 28 March 2006 - 08:03 AM.

#5 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:25 AM

i like the akavari warblade i spent 3000 golds on. 1 hit kills hehe

#6 lowendfrequency

lowendfrequency

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Mar 28 2006, 02:32 AM) View Post

i like the akavari warblade i spent 3000 golds on. 1 hit kills hehe

Word. The Akavari Sunderblade is real nice too.

#7 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:28 PM

ive never played one of these game before and i had been throwing my uncharged weapons down in the grass... didnt know i could get them rechaged at the mages guild... DOH!

#8 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Mar 28 2006, 10:35 AM) View Post

ive never played one of these game before and i had been throwing my uncharged weapons down in the grass... didnt know i could get them rechaged at the mages guild... DOH!

umm, or sell them and get a lot of $$?

you toss them on the ground and leave?

lol, im dying over here laugh.gif

I believe they are still worth $$ when they are drained.

that one akavari blade is like 5,500 or something..daaaamn, I was tempted to buy it lastnight but it would clean me out.

Edited by Deftech, 28 March 2006 - 09:02 PM.

#9 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:01 PM

well yes i tossed them on the ground, why sell them when i am a confessed cheating bastard and have 2.3 million coins laugh.gif

#10 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Mar 28 2006, 04:08 PM) View Post

well yes i tossed them on the ground, why sell them when i am a confessed cheating bastard and have 2.3 million coins laugh.gif

ahh so youre one of those ph34r.gif

tongue.gif

#11 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:00 AM

im still doing all the quests and picking locks with found picks, only thing i have bought was a house to store stuff and that sword

#12 J'diablo

J'diablo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:00 AM

hmm lets see my best armor and weapons

both rings enchanted with 20% sheild

Amulet of helth + 30 health

Armor mostly ebony with + 30% cham and 2 peices of deadric with 30% cham

weapons umbra sword and for bows and arrows i got arrows of the north wind which hit 60 frost damage in 10 foot area and my bow (oblivion bow) hits 17 fire 10 foot area and 17 shock 10 foot area kills anything in one hit while sneaking (master sneaker)also master heavy armor master alcemey and master armorer not sure if any others

all together i have + 60% sheild 150 % cham and like 30 other stats With cham no one can see what im doing whenever i love it but sumppl think it ruins the game

Any good?

#13 Jimbo619

Jimbo619

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 December 2006 - 06:07 PM

yea, i just got a complete set of glass armour and enchanted every piece with fortify magica +50 (and all my rings and amulet), except for my shield which is light 75 ft (cant be blind). This is using sigil stones of course. i now have over 800 magicka and can kill most any thing with (fire-100 frost-100 shock-100) in 10ft. i can cast this spell 2x before having to recharge.

#14 Bullet Pulse

Bullet Pulse

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 26 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 December 2006 - 05:13 PM

Alot of the weapons are crap in this game against bigger characters, so enchant your own daedric gear and weapons. I especially like using the Transcendant Sigil Stone (feather 100 points) on several pieces of armour. My total weight is usually about 100/800, which gives me plenty of inventory room. muhaha.gif

#15 dmann3134

dmann3134

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 01:19 AM

a really good shield that i know of is spellbreaker, rating 17 and its worth 16,500 dollars or whatever they call that currency. you get it for doing peryite's daedric quest. you have to be level 10 and you have to just kill the 5 necromancers in a cave and its a pain but in the end the shield reflects spell 30%.

secondly, some strong armor and best weapon in the game, no joke, you have to kill umbra. you can do this whenever you want in the game, u encounter her on a quest. me and my friend got it when he was level 2. he used a money cheat, but all you need is 5,000 dolars. sfirst, no matter how you get ur 5,000 dollars, you go to Three Brothers trade goods (in the imperial city market district) and buy apothesis if you do not have it, i believe it is the easiest way considering umbra has some of the best armor and the best sword. you then have to go to Vindasel which is like a mauseleum, it is directly southwest of the imperial city waterfront across th water and along the road. to help more, it is near a bridge, then search along the western side of th bridge. once you get in there make your way to the bottom. Once you see umbra, the person and the weapon, You enter Umbra's room in a balcony/gallery area. Near the broken section of railing, it is possible to jump over to the narrow sections of ledge outside the railing. Although it may seem like Umbra should be able to attack you from the balcony, she cannot.she will not attack until you attack her. She is amazingly strong. take the apothesis out and either A) start zapping her while running backwards, or B) hide on one of the ledges or columns in the room because she has no bow and arrows. 5-6 zaps with apothesis should kill her, do not yield your attacking or she will use magic to boost her health like crazy. Once she is dead take her armor ad weapon, they will be named umbra's ebony cuirass etc., and her sword is just called umbra. it is a one handed sword that when your attributes are good, does 28 damage and soul trap for 120 seconds. if you have any wuestions, send me a message. hope i helped.

one more thing, all umbra's armor can be enchanted it is not the best armor but the blade "umbra" makes it all worth it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users