#17 sgrundy

sgrundy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 February 2007 - 06:56 AM

Enchanting your own Daedric armor will be your best bet if your looking for sheer armor rating and prefer heavy armor. I added +10 strength to all my armor so I could carry a lot and, as a result, can beat down just about anything with a few blows. I stick with either a Daedric Mace or the Honorblade of Chorrol since it's weightless and still packs a good punch. Don't use two-handed weaps.

I keep a stockpile of many different kinds of armor and accoutrement's depending on what I'll be doing but the above mentioned is what I stick with the majority of the time. Been awhile since I've played but, IIRC, glass armor was pretty decent and fairly lightweight and it's widely available.

#18 doin_onetwenty

doin_onetwenty

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 09:46 AM

anybody looking for a free horse well if you go to imperial city stables and talk to the orc lady and just tuff talk her she will eventually give you a horse with armor its a good deal check it out.if you want good armor beat the dark brotherhood quests and go into the crypt at the end and she tells you to go ahead and take what you want out of the crypt its all yours so check it out there is some good stuff and even if you dont want it its all worth 1k and more so check it out cool.gif

#19 jason550

jason550

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:05 PM

...Umm I have a couple of sets of daedric & glass...i prefer daedric for look, glass just makes me look like the green goblin or sumthin...If you want really good items get a horse and explore the lands...enter caves and caverns, usually there are very hard chests there so bring lots of lock-picks , there are also bandits - these guys always have the best stuff by far, and if your someone looking for a quick set of glass or daedric just go to the roxey inn north of imperial...Ohh - and my best ring so far is either my mundane ring worth 21000 gold or my favourite...the ring of skimming which adds to acrobatics and athletics as well as letting you walk on water permanantly , Very fun! happy.gif

#20 king of oblivion

king of oblivion

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 06:33 AM

tell me is u need any help in oblivion i did like everything

Edited by king of oblivion, 26 May 2007 - 06:36 AM.

#21 JAG_128

JAG_128

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE(king of oblivion @ May 26 2007, 07:09 AM) View Post

tell me is u need any help in oblivion i did like everything

HOW TO BUILD UP MAGICA i have some awsome spells but not enough magica

#22 chibster123

chibster123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 05:15 AM

dudes,you all blow chunkies....jk. no but really, best thing to do in oblivion is this: step one: get acces to the arcane university. step two: enchant any armour peices.step three : make sure theyre all enchanted with chameleon spell 25%. If you wear all the armour then you be invinisble smile.gif then work your way up to get the "Hatreds soul bow and arrows" best bow in the game!!!!!!!! 1 hit k.o from any distance!!!!!!omfg!!!!!!!

no but seriously, its the best way to train cuz u can just go behind guards and they cant see you so shoot em 1 shot....... ph34r.gif laugh.gif ohmy.gif jester.gif huh.gif sleeping.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif blink.gif Its fownageo!!!!!!!!!!!! f-own-adj-e-o

c ya!!!!!

QUOTE(doin_onetwenty @ Apr 6 2007, 10:22 AM) View Post

anybody looking for a free horse well if you go to imperial city stables and talk to the orc lady and just tuff talk her she will eventually give you a horse with armor its a good deal check it out.if you want good armor beat the dark brotherhood quests and go into the crypt at the end and she tells you to go ahead and take what you want out of the crypt its all yours so check it out there is some good stuff and even if you dont want it its all worth 1k and more so check it out cool.gif

yes this is a very good way to get maddddddd items that are fownageo. but, you must be atleast level 21 i think....or maybe 19......or 17......or maybe-----level 100 my level!!!!!!!!!!!

lolz!!!!! laugh.gif grr.gif huh.gif

#23 Tripme

Tripme

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:20 AM

Will you stop signing up so many accounts you idiot?

#24 abbylee26

abbylee26

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 06:40 PM

I found the Sword of Righteous Judgement...one hit and it kills the person you hit and all his friends.

Do you believe me? How can you unless I tell you where and how I got it....COME ON PEOPLE...give us more info here.

#25 Sitoma

Sitoma

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:23 PM

[b]if you guys dont have alot of money find/make a common sould gem with a lvl common or higher and use the dupe trick on it outside of a building. go to a blacksmith anywhere and sell them. i've made about 100K+ in about 3 min doing that.

for ppl who dont know what the dupe trick is.
get a bow and some arrows (about 20 or more if you like)
eq the bow and arrows. hold the attack button down and go into inv.
click on the arrows 3 times and it should say 'you cannot change weapons while attacking.'
then move over the the soul gem and drop it. depending on how many arrows you had EQ is how many soul gems will drop. pick them up and whala. 20 or more soul gems for droping 1.

you can do this to some armors, rings, weapons, and scrolls. or for ppl who dont like looking for ingredients.

#26 Fuggus678

Fuggus678

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 03:59 PM

Im new to the forms but i think the best wepons and armor is dadric muhaha.gif

me personally i have a set of full dadric all enchanted with str. and and umbra's sword ironicly called unbra
you can find these in a alied ruin somewhere after u find and kill umbra.

to get dadric u need to b lvl 20 and above.

for u light armor fans lvl 20 and above find bandit camps and kill the bandits to get glass armor.

if u have any other questions just ask

QUOTE(JAG_128 @ Jun 6 2007, 04:03 PM) View Post

HOW TO BUILD UP MAGICA i have some awsome spells but not enough magica

level up and add points to ur intelegince. btw im a horrable speller lol

Edited by Fuggus678, 24 January 2008 - 04:00 PM.

#27 rich mysterious man

rich mysterious man

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE(~jeff~ @ Mar 28 2006, 01:28 AM) View Post

Hey, I was just thinking that someone should post a topic where people can post where they found they're good armour and weapons, and I looked,and didn't see one, so I am creating one.

So post here wiht where you found your good stuff.

I found a sweet blackwood cuirass, in I think Leyawiin, and I killed a guy in the blackwood company bldng, and took it. It is the best armour that I havefound anywhere so far.

~jeff~

biggrin.gif I'm level 15 and you can get full daedric early trust me follow these instructions. I did a quest and got full daedric w/ a daedric longsword go in leyawiin castle and he will say do a quest for this mazoga in my castle do the quest kill mazoga afterwards in the castle and you will have full daedric and pay 1000 gold muhaha.gif !!!!!!!

Edited by rich mysterious man, 28 March 2008 - 04:35 AM.

#28 gatorayde

gatorayde

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:48 AM

nvm, this thread is wayyy old

Edited by gatorayde, 28 March 2008 - 05:50 AM.

#29 ZODIYAK

ZODIYAK

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:playing dead rising, frontlines, army of two,
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:35 PM

best thing to pick up first, the skeleton key, from nocturnal i think its a plus 40 to security. if your going to enchant things make sure you have a lot of money because you want good enchantments. Also wait until your a higher level before you go cave diving, you wont find many good things in caves and in aylied ruins so you shouldn't waste your time.AFTER LEVEL 21 GO ON A SPLUNKING SPREE.

#30 HiTmAn0104

HiTmAn0104

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE(notsodiseased @ Mar 28 2006, 03:38 AM) View Post

Couple things
There a blackwood Blade you get if you handle the situation on the Bloated Whatever ship. Basically kill the 1st 3 bandits then be nice to the last chick and youll get the blade.

The Gray Fox has a nice glass shortsword on him you can pickpocket

At the bottom of fort redblood or red something (its the fort directly across from the nocturnal shrine) theres a vampire patriarch that has a Dagger of Brittling
Each mage apprentice at the Arcane university has either a Dagger of Jolt or a Dagger of Pain
The head of the arcane university leaves his wizards staff on the dresser at the foot of his bed and you can pickpocket a lesser staff of flame from him each night.
Ill post more later on

PLain and simple learn to master the pickpocket. I did and Im literally rolling in enchanted weapons.

Hey umm i got a coupleof questions, first for the Bloated Whatever ship is that a quest?? and if it is where do you get it?? Next, at the fort Redblood thing do you have to picklock anything?? and Last, HOW DO YOU PICKPOCKET................I know how but everytime i try i get caught does it need the sneak skill or the theaving skill......................IT IS REALLY HARD!!!!!!! grr.gif grr.gif grr.gif grr.gif uhh.gif uhh.gif uhh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users