8 replies to this topic

#1 onyxbird

onyxbird

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:58 AM

How would you put the Halo 2 map pack on a soft modded xbox? I use the dashboards Unleash X and Evolution X.

#2 Vektor0

Vektor0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Your mom.
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:06 AM

My Xbox has a modchip, and it works fine with the map pack...
Try using the MS dash.
But, what exactly is the problem?

#3 MC2829

MC2829

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:48 PM

What? Just use the installer and install it onto your xbox. Be more clearer on your problem, I don't really understand.

Edited by MC2829, 14 April 2006 - 11:49 PM.

#4 rlfye980

rlfye980

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:52 PM

Hows things guys.

I posted in august with severe evox problems which ended up wih me having to wipe my xbox and start reinstall evox. Hot a happy bunny! grr.gif

Now though everything is good again, the games i lost i was mostly sick of anyways, dry.gif and i've caught up with the important game completions. Halo 2 finally conquered to a satisfactory level for the time being i purchased the expansion pack for LAN games.

Now i find it won't install/load/whatever its supposed to do. I've put the game on the HD with the same results, just the error below

"Error:

No definition file (either b:\cdkmedia\cdx_ffffffff.inx or b:\cdxmedi......................

A:Exit"

Where the text above is red the message is somehow cut off by my screen. Crazy.

Anyway, i assume this guy/gal has a similar problem. If not the answer to my problem would be appreciated!

#5 wateverson

wateverson

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 08:43 PM

i can alredy mod i just need help finding the halo map files my xbox i conected to the pc just i cant find in helpppppp!!!!!!!!!!

#6 vide0bug13

vide0bug13

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 13 November 2006 - 10:16 PM

How would you put the Halo 2 map pack on a soft modded xbox? I use the dashboards Unleash X and Evolution X.

put in the map pack disk then go to maps then select the auto up date, that lii take a minute, then do the same for the rest tongue.gif

i can alredy mod i just need help finding the halo map files my xbox i conected to the pc just i cant find in helpppppp!!!!!!!!!!

if ur moddin H2, shut up, it not allowed here muhaha.gif

#7 CJLee89

CJLee89

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 January 2007 - 05:26 AM

i believe you have to use the MS dash to put the expansion pack on. dvd2xbox doesnt work unless all your wanting to do is make a back-up. use the MS dash.

#8 lilitaly

lilitaly

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:12 AM

Hey i was wonderin if there is any way to dowload the new halo 2 maps online for free, because i have a modded box and i cant use live. If u know of any sites i can download them on my computer then send them over- or dowload them with the xbox tools browser.?, and send them to halo 2 game files. If you know of any info please reply flamethrower.gif ohmy.gif

#9 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE(lilitaly @ Aug 15 2007, 12:48 AM) View Post

Hey i was wonderin if there is any way to dowload the new halo 2 maps online for free, because i have a modded box and i cant use live. If u know of any sites i can download them on my computer then send them over-

asking for M$ copyrighted files, is a quick and easy way of voiding your account here.

CLOSED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users