#1 T-1200

T-1200

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:30 PM

I got hold of a V1.6 Xbox, it was working fine. So I decided to mod it. I ordered a X3 and a Xapt3r16.

I installed the Xapt3rv16, then the X3, when I powered on my XBox I got his problem "flashing green/orange, then turns itself off, flashes green/orange, turns itself off and the starts flashing green/red, the Xbox remains on, but nothing on my TV, no picture or sound."

I thought it was the chip, so I removed it and the same thing happens. All the pins I connected to the motherboard as all the lights appear on the Xapt3r.

Ive doubled checked all the connections and everything is connected i.e. DVD, HD etc.

#2 T-1200

T-1200

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE(T-1200 @ Mar 28 2006, 02:37 PM) View Post

I got hold of a V1.6 Xbox, it was working fine. So I decided to mod it. I ordered a X3 and a Xapt3r16.

I installed the Xapt3rv16, then the X3, when I powered on my XBox I got his problem "flashing green/orange, then turns itself off, flashes green/orange, turns itself off and the starts flashing green/red, the Xbox remains on, but nothing on my TV, no picture or sound."

I thought it was the chip, so I removed it and the same thing happens. All the pins I connected to the motherboard as all the lights appear on the Xapt3r.

Ive doubled checked all the connections and everything is connected i.e. DVD, HD etc.

Come on guys, help me out.

smile.gif

#3 northerndarkness

northerndarkness

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 10:13 AM

not trying to hijack your thread but dont want to start another topic to add to the thousands hoping someone can answer both of our questions. id say check and make sure everthings aligned correctly and voltages are correct.. anyways my question is i have a 1.6b xbox with xecuter3ce with pin header install, the chip lights up fully and and my voltages are all correct but it does the power cycle and then frags. the switch on the outside lights up red rather than blue.. and i cant get it to load the original dash anymore. im out of ideas with whats wrong. the chips flashed with X3 3294 v16plus( i loaded my chip into a friends xbox and flashed it off his hdd)

#4 zzicko

zzicko

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:modding my box
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:37 AM

did you use the lpc rebuild board ???

if you did i dont know

#5 pinkerton