Jonlisle81

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:30 PM

"I have noticed (and complained about) a good number of questions that where asked over and over again. At first I just got mad, but then I came up with an idea: This, The Oblivion Frequently Asked Questions Topic! So if you need a question answered look no further!" -"BtVSFan" (Gamefaqs)

VAMPIRE CURE:

The Complete Guide to the Vampire Cure

Prerequisit: Before starting off on your journey to curing your vamiprism, I highly reccomend you join the Theives guild. You will be doing alot of sneaking, lockpicking, pickpocketing, and stealing. You will level up in the Theivies guild which will make this easier, and most importantly, you will have access to all the lockpicks you could want via fences. They have 101 to sell you each day, and your going to need them. Also, you can clear your bounties in the theives guild for cheap, and not loose your stolen goods. Since your going to risk getting caught alot, this will come in handy.

Quest - A Cure for Vampires

There are a number of ways to iniate this quest. Here is how I did it: I went to Cheydinhal's Chapel of Arkay, though any chapel should do. Talk to someone in there about a cure. They will start you on the quest.

The first step in the quest is to talk to Raminus Polus about a cure. You can find him in the Arcane University located in Impereal City. He will tell you a bit about it, and refer you to Count Hassildor. You can find him in Skingrad. Talk to his stuard, then eventually he will talk to you. He will tell you about how he and his wife are vampires, and while he lives with it, she could not, and went into a coma. He needs the cure to get her out. He then tells you about witches long ago who could do it, and about one of them which may still be alive.

You can find the witch along the Corbolo river, which is east of the Impereal City. Here is where the fun begins. Before she will help you, you have to help her. She requests you bring her five empty grand soul gems. These are tough to find, and this is where your Thieves guild work is going to come in handy. Before working on this, go get some lockpicks from your fence.

Gem One: This is an easy one. Go to the Impereal City Market District. Find the Mystique shop. He has one gem for sale. Four to go.

Gem's Two - Four: Your lockpicking skills better be up to snuff now. Head to Arcane Univerity. Best to go at night, you will be theifing. Go inside, and on the first floor there is a chest with three Gems inside. All are Grand gems, but I believe two of them are not empty. Take them all wayways. Its a level 5 lock, so your going to have to work at it, but its worth the effort. Make sure no one sees you. Once you get it open, take them all.

Gem Five: Head to the Chorral Mage's Guild. Inside, there is a staircase, and display cases to the left and right. The one to the right looks tempting, three gems inside. None are grand though, save your picks. The one the left has one though. It's another level 5 lock, so good luck to you. Once you get this, you have five, but two probably aren't empty. No matter, the hard part should be over.

Gem Six: Head to the Bruma Mage's Guild now. Walk straight in and slightly to the left into their little shop. If the shopkeep isn't there, wait for her. When she comes back, barter with her. She's got an empty gem. If you don't have money, you can try to pickpocket it off her, but I found it easier to just buy it.

Gem Seven: Head to the Cheydenhol Guild now. To your left and down the stairs, talk to the shopkeep. Same as before, buy it, or try and pick it from her if you wish. Congradulations, you now have your five emptys, and your probably a pro at lockpicking by now.

Go visit Melisande again now. She will take your gems, but you aren't done yet. She says she can probably make the cure, but you need a slew of ingreadiants. She asks you to find six Garlic Cloves, five Nightshade Leaves, 2 BloodGrass Shoots, The Blood of an Argonian, and the dust of the vampire Hindaril. Collect the first three items first. Much like the gems, this can be quite tedious. Below you will find locations for all the ingreadiants you need.

Garlic Cloves: These are fairly easy to find. Many Alchemy shops, Inns, and Mages Guilds have them. Just work your way from shop to shop until you have six. I know that the Alchemy shop in the Impeareal City has one. I also found two in an Inn in Chorral, and they restock every few days. This should not be to hard.

Nightshade: This proved to be the hardest. First, head to Impereal City, to the same Alchemy shop you got your Garlic. She should have two. After a few days, she will restock one more. After that, she will have no more. That gives you three. A fourth one can be found from the shopkeep in the Corral Mages Guild. Go purcahse that. That leaves one more, or two if you do not feel like waiting a few days for the Impereal City shop to restock. For these you will be hearding to Cheydinhal. Quick travel to the west gate, and then exit the city through the west gate. Turn to your left and follow the cities wall until it ends. Now look to your left, you should see a large right with a tree to the right of it. Next to that tree, you will find a Nightshade plant. To your left, there is a lake, and you should see some old pillars across the lake. Swim across to them. Now face South, and follow the edge of the lake until you come to a tree with small rocks on either side. You will find a couple different plants up against the tree, one of which will be Nightshade.

BloodGrass: This is the easiest part of your quest. The Alchemy shop in Impereal City has four, so buy two of them, and your done. If you are feeling like that was to easy, this stuff is all over Oblivion. Enter a gate and grab some. Your choice.

Blood of an Argonian: Melisande gives you a special dagger or this. You don' need to kill them, just give thema good stab and hide so the gaurds don't nab you. For those of you who don't know, an Argonian is the lizard looking people.

Hindaril's Vampire Dust: If you are at a decent level by now, this should be a breeze. At level 5, this was a cakewalk. Go to the location on your map. It is pretty straightforwared navigating your way there. Once inside the cavern, you will have a few things to pick off before you get to your vampire. I ran into a few rats, a few skeltons, and two lesser vampires before I got to him. I made short work of them all. Hindaril was the easiest of them all though. He did not use a weapon at all, he tried to kill me with his fists. I made short work of him. Maybe I just got lucky, but this was far from difficult.

So, you now have everything. Take it all back to Melisandre. She will tell you she can prepare the cure, and to come back in 24 hours. This is it. Go enjoy your last night as a Vampire. Feast on everyone you can get your bloody hands on. Then go take a nap. The next day, pay your friend a visit again. The cure will be done. Feel free to drink it. You are now officially cured, but your quest isn't over. Remember the count? Head back to Skingrad and pay him a visit. You will be taken to the place where his wife rests. Melisandre will be there also. After a bit of dialouge, he gives her the cure, but it kills her. He requests you give him 24 hours to greive. Go back into the Count's Mansion and just wait for 24 hours. Same as before, talk to the Count. He will thank for you putting his wife at ease, and reward you with 500 gold. The quest is now officially complete. Congradulations!

TO RECHARGE MAGICAL ITEMS:
Use Varia stones, a Mage's guild recharger, or a filled to Soul Gem.

TO FILL SOUL JEMS:
Cast Soul Trap on a Creature, and kill it while the spell is active. The creatures soul will be placed
in the lowest level soul gem it can fit into.

TO JOIN THE THIEVES GUILD:
Get put in jail for a petty crime. After your release you will be contacted by a thieves guild representative.
Alt: Look at a "Grey Fox" wanted poster and raise the disposition of a begger. He will tell you where to go from there.

TO JOIN THE DARK BROTHERHOOD:
Kill a person who is not hostile towards you. You will receive a message about an Unknown Force and its observation. Go to
the nearest bed and sleep. You will be contacted by a man in black. He will give you a blade and tell you to kill a man at the Inn
of Ill Omen. Do so and you will become a member of the Brotherhood.

TO FIND THE UNICORN:
Go east of the Inn off Ill Omen to find a unicorn. Don't draw your weapon or do violence around it, or it will attack you.

TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE ARCANE UNIVERSITY:
Get recommendations from each Mage's guild steward by doing their quest. Once you have every.
recommendation you can enter the Arcane University.

CREATING SPELLS AND ENCHANTMENTS:
This is only possible at the Arcane University. Once there find the appropriate alter and enchant and make spells to your hearts (or wallets) content

PICKING UP AND MOVING OBJECTS/BODIES:
Use the Left Bumper, BEWARE: Moving objects marked with the red hand is the same as stealing.

THE SKELETON KEY:
Ah, the skeleton key, wonderful artifact of Nocturnal.

Facts: The Skeleton Key is a lockpick that can never break. It also boosts your Security by 40 points.

Requirements:You must be at least level 10 to get it. You must also be able to beat Trolls. A fire weapon or spell is recommended.

How to reach the Nocturnal Shrine: First, travel to Leyawiin. Head outside the city and head East. Cross the river. On the other side, head north until you reach a path. Follow the path north until you reach the Nocturnal Shrine, which will be to the right. If you see the Inn of Ill Omen, you've gone to far.

The Quest: Nocturnal's "Eye of Nocturnal" has been stolen by two Argonians in Leyawiin. Travel to Leyawiin. Ask any Imperial Male about the Eye, and they will tell you that Weebam-Na and Bejeen have been bragging about a treasure. Weebam-Na's house is near the Chapel of Zenithar. Go inside and ask them about the Eye. They will say they've never heard of it. You'll get a journal entry that says to eavesdrop on them. Make sure you can't be seen, and wait for them to talk. They will talk about whether the Eye is safe from Trolls in Tidewater Cave. That's your cue. Exit town and cross the river to the east again. Head South along the shoreline until you see the cave to the left. Inside, take a left at the first turn and then left again at the T intersection. The eye is underwater at the end of the path. Fast-travel back to the Shrine and collect your reward: The Skeleton Key! Now go break those locks you've only dreamed of.

HOME OWNERS GUIDE:

You can buy a house in every Cyrodiil city. The haunted house in Anvil's northeast corner can be purchased only in the Miscellaneous quest Where Spirits Have Lease. It's a simper-affair in the other seven cities.

Most of the time, you'll need to contact the local ruler (who doubles as a real-estate agent), raise his or her Disposition, and inquire about/Buy a house in town. (The exceptions are the Imperial City and Skingrad. See those sections for details.)

Again, the price and terms are fixed. No haggling over the price, and no pre-purchase walkthrough. (Except for Velwyn Benirus in Anvil, no one tries to put anything over on you.) You pay your money and get the key and a referral to a local shop that sells house-related amenities.

These items are listed with the shop's books. See, you're not buying individual articles of furniture but bills for fixed sets of goods. It's like dealing with an interior decorator. Depending on the size of your house, these may include packages for the balcony area (Skingrad only), bedroom area, den area (Skingrad only), dining area, dressing area, hall area, kitchen area, reading area, servant quarters (Skingrad only), sitting area, storage area, study area, suite area (Chorrol only), rack assortment, and wall hangings with some packages specific to certain floors of your home.

The offered packages will always be appropriate to the house you've purchased, so you needn't fear buying things you don't need. Once you've bought everything your house can hold, the quest ends. And it'll all be in your place when you return to the house now christened My [community's name] House. (Exception: Chorrol, where it is called Arborwatch: My House.)

Surprises ? A couple.. both in Skingrad.
From: Double Bent | Posted: 3/25/2006 10:34:55 AM | Message Detail
Bravil

The small, dingy house is on the south side of the canal below Luciana Galena's place. You'll have to raise Count Regulus Terentius’s Disposition to 50 for him to discuss it. It's not much to look at, he says, but the smell will soon make you forget how ugly it is.

Price: 4,000 gold.

Furniture reference: Nilawen at The Fair Deal the second building to the east as you make your way south from the city gate.

---
Bruma

The property in Bruma is a pleasant two-story log house that's just to the north when you enter Bruma via the East Gate. You’ll have to raise Countess Narina Carvain's Disposition to 60 for her to discuss it.

Price: 10,000 gold.

Furniture Reference: Suurootan at Novaroma between the Jerall View Inn and Nord Winds, one tier down from the castle.

---
Cheydinhal

For sale is a pleasant two-story house near the town statue (and next to Willow Bank) in the southwest corner of town. You’ll have to raise Count Andel Indarys' Disposition to 60 for him to discuss the purchase.

Price: 15,000 gold

Furniture reference: Borba gra-Uzgash at Borba’s Goods and Stores located on the main drag two doors east of the West gate.

---
Chorrol

The spacious stone house called Arborwatch sits next to the Mages Guild on the central rotunda. You'll have to raise Countess Arriana Valga's Disposition to 70 for her to discuss the purchase, and you'll need a Fame of 13 or higher to complete it.

Price: 20,000 gold

Furniture reference: Seed-Neeus at Northern Goods and Trade, just west of the South Gate.

---
Imperial City

This hole-in-the-wall is in the slums on the west side of the Waterfront District's harbor wall just west from the pirate ship. But it is in the Imperial City! As there's no local ruler, visit Vinicia Melissaeia at the Office of Imperial Commerce in the Market District.

Price: 2,000 gold

Furniture reference: Sergius Verus at Three Brothers Trade Goods located in the little strip mall southeast of the Commerce Office.

---
Leyawiin

Leyawiin’s property is a small but serviceable house near the center of town just north of Rosentia Gallenus's house and across the street from Weebam-Na's. You'll have to coax Count Marius Caro's Disposition up to 60 to discuss the purchase.

Price: 7,000 gold

Furniture reference: Gundalas at Best Goods and Guarantees, just to the north up the street.
From: Double Bent | Posted: 3/25/2006 10:35:51 AM | Message Detail
Skingrad

The purchase of the manor house Rosethorn Hall isn’t just another acquisition. It also involves a pair of mini-quests.

Skingrad’s Count Janus Hassildor, a Vampire, can't help you here. Instead, speak to court stewart Hal-Liurz about buying the house and you'll be referred to a Shum gro-Yarug the count's butler. Maybe he's not around. If you’ve already performed the Thieves Guild quest Lost Histories' and opted for the solution that involved getting a job in the castle, you already know the Orc's routine: He heads down to the West Weald Inn in town a little after 10 a.m. and then heads for the Colovian Traders at noon. If you haven't finished Lost Histories, no one will expressly tell you where he is, but just follow your compass.

Gro-Yarug isn't easily impressed. You must raise his Disposition to 70 to discuss the matter and need a Fame of 15 – not to mention 25,000 gold to close the deal. (Also a chilly heart, as the purchase evicts current tenant Vandorallen Trebatius. He'll remove to a room at the Two Sisters Lodge when you buy the place.) Gro-Yarug supplies the key and a referral to Gunder at Colovian Traders on the main drag in Skingrad.

Helping Hands (quest)

This is where things get interesting. Gunder has an assistant name Eyja. She won't have much to say until you buy furnishings for the servants' quarters. And given that you may have blown your fortune on the house, and that furnishing this place in detail requires a whole separate fortune, that could take a while.

When you do get the servants' quarters package, try her again. She's heard about your purchase and wonders if you have anyone in mind for the servant job. For 150 gold and a roof over my head, I'm yours, she says. “Well, to help around the house, I mean.

Agree, and she'll immediately take off for your new house settle into quarters in the cellar, and slip right into her new duties. (She has a key and so can come and go as needs be.)

You now have three new topics. If you've installed kitchen furnishings, Food produces a helping of Eyja's homemade shepherd's pie and "Drink" brings forth a bottle of Rosethorn mead. The pie is a marvelous multi-function ingredient with Dispel, Fortify Agility, Cure Disease, and Shield effects and the mead will Fortify Endurance and Strength while at the same time Drain Intelligence and Willpower.

Finally, ask about “Eyja” for an account of her grim life to date. Happily, things have recently taken a turn for the better.

The Rosethorn Cache (quest)

In the top-floor bedroom, there's a little housing around the top of the stairs. On top of that housing, against the room's west wall, is a "Long Forgotten Note."

The trick is getting to it. A high-level acrobat should have no trouble jumping up beside the housing and grabbing the note on the fly, but a less skilled jumper will need to leap from the bed (or the adjacent dresser, if the room has been furnished) to the fireplace mantel and then quickly atop the housing.

The note kicks off a second mini-quest. It reveals that treasure is hidden in the house and mentions a riddle as being the key.

"Two bodies have I, though both joined in one. The more I stand still, the quicker I run."

The answer: an hourglass. But you can skip the riddle and just search the cellar. One of the two pillars has four clusters of garlic hanging from it. Between the pillar, the ceiling, and a diagonal support on the pillar's east side, you'll find an hourglass. Inside the hourglass are five flawless diamonds, three flawless emeralds, two flawless sapphires, and the Ring of the Gray. Stealth characters take note: the ring is the real treasure of the cache, as it will Fortify Sneak, Marksman, Security, and Acrobatics as well as Resist Poison and Detect Life!

Thanks To:
"BtVSFan" (Gamefaqs)
"Double Bent" (gamefaqs) for the Home Guide
"Awesomesaucer" (gamefaqs) for the Skeleton Key
"lozandier" (gamefaqs) for the Vampire Cure

If there are any other frequently asked questions you think need to be answered post them here. No I'm not the man... I copied 99.99% of it from other sites. Just thought it would be usefull. smile.gif

Oh and... Hi, My name is Jon... and I'm an obliviholic. Thanks for listening.

Long Live The King! Burger King that is!

Edited by Jonlisle81, 28 March 2006 - 04:44 PM.

#2 lowendfrequency

lowendfrequency

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 March 2006 - 06:40 PM

I think we should break these topics up and pin a few of the more important ones. It'd also be nice if it was written by scener's instead of taken from GameFAQ's. A few topics that I think are essential would be "How do I get pick locks or get the skeleton key?", "How do I enchant and recharge items?", "How do I cure Vampirism?", and "How does the persuasion mini-game work?".

#3 Jonlisle81

Jonlisle81

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:55 PM

For some reason it won't let me edit my post anymore blink.gif I'll add it later. I ran out of lock picks today and had to find out how to get more. (without going through caves)

BUYING LOCKPICKS- Theres a guy (a Redguard by the name of Armand Christophe) holding a torch in the imperial waterfront that apears at 12am behind the houses/shacks. (Up against the large wall.) You can only buy if you are in the thieves guild.. or trying to get in. So if you're not in the Thieves Guild, you'll have to steal something AND get caught. Choose to go to jail and serve your sentence. (by sleeping on the bed in the cell) After you get out of jail you will be contacted by a thieves guild member, who gives you a 'mysterious letter.' Show this letter to the Armand, choose to join the guild, and then you can buy lockpicks for 5 gold each.

Hope this helps, Jon.
I can't stop playing this damn game!

#4 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:54 PM

theres also a guy just outside the city walls wearing a hood, he sells them, name is shady sam I believe.

#5 saunders73

saunders73

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE(Deftech @ Mar 28 2006, 03:01 PM) View Post

theres also a guy just outside the city walls wearing a hood, he sells them, name is shady sam I believe.

yea his name is Shady Sam and when you are entering the Imperial City by the gate by the stables turn left and follow the city wall for a bit then you will see him wearing a dark brotherhood clothes and he has 30 lockpicks per day to sell

#6 rusty stucco

rusty stucco

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:12 AM

Also, one of the fences named Ongar has lockpicks for sale. I just loaded up with 100 from him for 5g each after haggleing with him. His price was normally 6g.

#7 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE(Jonlisle81 @ Mar 28 2006, 11:02 AM) View Post

For some reason it won't let me edit my post anymore blink.gif I'll add it later. I ran out of lock picks today and had to find out how to get more. (without going through caves)

BUYING LOCKPICKS- Theres a guy (a Redguard by the name of Armand Christophe) holding a torch in the imperial waterfront that apears at 12am behind the houses/shacks. (Up against the large wall.) You can only buy if you are in the thieves guild.. or trying to get in. So if you're not in the Thieves Guild, you'll have to steal something AND get caught. Choose to go to jail and serve your sentence. (by sleeping on the bed in the cell) After you get out of jail you will be contacted by a thieves guild member, who gives you a 'mysterious letter.' Show this letter to the Armand, choose to join the guild, and then you can buy lockpicks for 5 gold each.

Hope this helps, Jon.
I can't stop playing this damn game!

You can't buy lockpicks from him. He only gives you lockpicks when he assigns you on a contract. I would go to the guy who buys stolen items if you are looking for lockpicks.

#8 Jonlisle81

Jonlisle81

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE(Master X @ Mar 29 2006, 03:31 AM) View Post

You can't buy lockpicks from him. He only gives you lockpicks when he assigns you on a contract. I would go to the guy who buys stolen items if you are looking for lockpicks.

Well... I'm not sure how... but I've bought about 200 or so from him so far. huh.gif

#9 Jonlisle81

Jonlisle81

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:26 PM

yea his name is Shady Sam and when you are entering the Imperial City by the gate by the stables turn left and follow the city wall for a bit then you will see him wearing a dark brotherhood clothes and he has 30 lockpicks per day to sell

Also, one of the fences named Ongar has lockpicks for sale. I just loaded up with 100 from him for 5g each after haggleing with him. His price was normally 6g.

Excellent... thanks guys. I couldn't find these guys before. Funny I didn't notice him while I was taking my 300th lap around the city gate (Running from Umbra on my horse. She got her panties all in a twist just because I threw one little fireball at her. Pssshhh. Women, always over reacting. laugh.gif )

Oh and do any of you know why I can't edit any of my posts? I want to add this info in there but it won't let me for some reason. The edit option isn't showing up. Am I missing something?

#10 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 29 March 2006 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE(Jonlisle81 @ Mar 28 2006, 07:40 PM) View Post

Well... I'm not sure how... but I've bought about 200 or so from him so far. huh.gif

Hmmm are you sure? You are talking about the guy in Imperial Waterfront that stands in the corner were the beggar sleeps?

Well now I can see why he is still selling them to you. Once you gain his trust by selling 50 gold worth of stolen goods and then you will need to steal the book of taxes from the guard tower.

#11 slyt

slyt

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE(Master X @ Mar 29 2006, 05:23 PM) View Post

Hmmm are you sure? You are talking about the guy in Imperial Waterfront that stands in the corner were the beggar sleeps?

Well now I can see why he is still selling them to you. Once you gain his trust by selling 50 gold worth of stolen goods and then you will need to steal the book of taxes from the guard tower.

Its the same dude who sends you on the theives quest.

He is out the back of the Abandoned shack. Basically if you Warp to the Waterfront, turn back so you are facing away from where you started, wander through the opening and follow round to the right, as you approach the shacks, there is a wall marking a garden behind a house. This is where the Theives guild recruiter man stands every night from midnight. He will sell you lockpicks - As others have mentioned, you might have at least had to be presented with the note first so he will talk to you. Ive bought over a hundred from him.

SlyT

#12 Jonlisle81

Jonlisle81

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:12 PM

Well, I haven't sold the 50+ gold worth of stolen goods yet. All I did was join. (By showing him the note, and stealing some guys diary before the other recruits did. So now I'm "In" the thieves guild and can buy lockpicks from him. But, as others have pointed out, there are other ways to get them. Probably better ways, considering you have to buy one at a time from Armand Christophe. Besides, I'm actually started to TRY when I pick locks now. laugh.gif Don't need as many now. I was going through picks like water.

#13 krims0n

krims0n

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Poker, DJ'ing, Programmer

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:20 PM

Get the lockpicks from your fence(s). They will carry ~100 lockpicks in their inventory and you can haggle them and buy them all at once.

#14 chynk

chynk

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE(krims0n @ Mar 30 2006, 04:27 PM) View Post

Get the lockpicks from your fence(s). They will carry ~100 lockpicks in their inventory and you can haggle them and buy them all at once.

yup. should be a guy in bruma named ognar. usually they are 5-6gp (for me... my speechcraft sucks thought). smile.gif

Edited by chynk, 30 March 2006 - 04:34 PM.

#15 krims0n

krims0n

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Poker, DJ'ing, Programmer

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:10 PM

On the topic of fences/thieves. I think I may have hit a game bug.

I did the first couple thieves guild quests and got Dar Jee as a fence. However when I go talk to Dar Jee he has no button for bartering? It seems like everything is confirmed that he will buy from me (when I talk to him about he confirms that he buys stolen goods, and Skyrvva(sp?) also confirms that I can sell to him). What's the deal with this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users