mrjkwik

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 July 2006 - 04:42 AM

I agree with Illusions for the most part, I disagree with comparing posting glitches to why H2 got the door shut. Personally, I've only played the vs part of CT once, I'm a sp-coop guy when it comes to SC games.

Anyway, difference being that it seemed to me (I admit that I didnt play H2 on live also) that H2 got shut down because of cheating due to "hacking".

While losing to glitches ultimately must suck, as I've been there when playing GR games, its not illegal or even risky for X - S to have them posted.

So as Illusions said, its a preference of live players not to have those glitches posted. Consider it a "moral issue". But nothing against a publishers policy, or the policy of x - s. Its a flaw of the game, not one "we" created.

#47 SCDoubleAgent#1

SCDoubleAgent#1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 29 July 2006 - 03:23 PM

Glitch: 2 boxes(1 invisible)
Area: Aquarius l Mode: All l Person: 2 spies l Equipment: None

1. Have both spies go near the button that drops the box.
2. Have one of them go near the switch and have him press and hold A when it says button(have him hold A until this glitch tells you too.
3. Have the other one press A to release the box.
4. Then when the box hits the ground, have the spy holding A let go of it to drop the box again.
5. If you did it, there is an invisible box on the one on the ground.
6. You can STILL grab hold of the invisible ledge if you jump around the box everywhere ABOVE the bottom box.

Glitch: Invisible Mine
Area: Warehouse l Mode: All l Person: Mercenary l Equipment: Mines

1. Go to the location where you start to climb down the ladder.
2. Get on it and jump toward the box northeast of your direction.
3. Get near the railing and place a proximity mine on the bridge.
4. If you did it, you can place the mine inside the bridge.
5. NOTE: This is really not fair because ANY spy that runs across the catwalk sets it off and he dies instantly.
6. You also CANNOT SEE IT OR SHOOT IT.

I don't know if the invisible mine glitch is for SC: PT or SC: CT
DEFINITELY NOT FOR RANKED GAMES for the 2nd glitch!

Edited by SCDoubleAgent#1, 29 July 2006 - 03:41 PM.

#48 Naborneo

Naborneo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE(ILLusions0fGrander @ Jul 28 2006, 07:06 PM) View Post

ive said it before... i just mod this forum, i dont control the content.

having people shoot 16 frags at me on a ranked match isnt exactly something id want to see on xbox live.

not discussing something that could be used to cheat on live is a preference... and one of the reasons halo 2 forum got killed.

that said... its not up to me whether or not you post the glitch.

It must be live, because I know on Xbconnect it is a small enough community that we know (for the most part) the people that play and unless we specifically say were going to try out glitches we usually don't. But I guess there are those people on Live that would use glitching to bring up there game score (or whatever it is) o well there are just people like that out there...the great thing about the kick button on xbconnect.

#49 thriftyxbox

thriftyxbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 July 2006 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE(Naborneo @ Jul 29 2006, 08:05 AM) View Post

It must be live, because I know on Xbconnect it is a small enough community that we know (for the most part) the people that play and unless we specifically say were going to try out glitches we usually don't. But I guess there are those people on Live that would use glitching to bring up there game score (or whatever it is) o well there are just people like that out there...the great thing about the kick button on xbconnect.

what you could do is tell everyone not to glitch before you start the game, if you have a mic.

#50 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE(thriftyxbox @ Jul 29 2006, 05:09 PM) View Post

what you could do is tell everyone not to glitch before you start the game, if you have a mic.

yeah, because glitchers have moral standards.

#51 gfox117

gfox117

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:games, girls, and guns
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:32 AM

wow its amazing ive been playin this game since it came out and i still no more glitches than you guys have posted but i dont play xbox live i play on xbox connect im srry to say but while you guys were trying to figure out some of these glitches i had already mastered them and the climb through ceiling glitch my friend calls tht the superman glitch and i hav played on xbox live games its doesnt really matter if you tell some one how to do a glitch there will always be some1 who uses it to get an advantage and those who use it for fun (the ones who usually end up being your friend) so you mite as well just tell them except the rail glitch or to those of u who call it the long way escapin a rail grab o and the glitch to get more of the same gadget we on xbc call tht stock coping oh and to show u the i no more glitches there is the iron man glitch(not trying to brag trust me i really hate braggers but this is just to shut up those of u who critize) the iron man glitch makes it so u cant get hurt from being charged or jumped on i wont tell u how to do all of it but heres for u guys to wonder how it involves holding 2 buttons while hacking a hackpad srry if it seems like im bragging and i REALLY HATE BRAGGERS !!!!!!!!

Edited by gfox117, 30 July 2006 - 05:35 AM.

#52 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 July 2006 - 06:06 AM

nice sentence/paragraph structure....

what are these glitches you know that arent posted?

#53 SCDoubleAgent#1

SCDoubleAgent#1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE(gfox117 @ Jul 30 2006, 12:39 AM) View Post

wow its amazing ive been playin this game since it came out and i still no more glitches than you guys have posted but i dont play xbox live i play on xbox connect im srry to say but while you guys were trying to figure out some of these glitches i had already mastered them and the climb through ceiling glitch my friend calls tht the superman glitch and i hav played on xbox live games its doesnt really matter if you tell some one how to do a glitch there will always be some1 who uses it to get an advantage and those who use it for fun (the ones who usually end up being your friend) so you mite as well just tell them except the rail glitch or to those of u who call it the long way escapin a rail grab o and the glitch to get more of the same gadget we on xbc call tht stock coping oh and to show u the i no more glitches there is the iron man glitch(not trying to brag trust me i really hate braggers but this is just to shut up those of u who critize) the iron man glitch makes it so u cant get hurt from being charged or jumped on i wont tell u how to do all of it but heres for u guys to wonder how it involves holding 2 buttons while hacking a hackpad srry if it seems like im bragging and i REALLY HATE BRAGGERS !!!!!!!!

Whatever floats your boat.

Anyway, has anyone done the invisible glitch with a merc attached to a spy yet?

#54 thriftyxbox

thriftyxbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 01:31 AM

unless you mean, an invisible merc gitting piggybacked, then no not that i know of.

Edited by thriftyxbox, 02 August 2006 - 01:32 AM.

#55 SCDoubleAgent#1

SCDoubleAgent#1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 04:02 PM

Glitch: Invisible Spy Glitch
Area: Warehouse l Mode: All l Person: A spy(non-host), another spy(to see if the glitch worked), and a mercenary l Equipment: None

This really doesn't help the invisible spy a lot. Just for laughs.

1. Have a spy and a mercenary go near the control panel.
2. Tell the spy you need to shoot his health really low.
3. Then have the spy run against the control panel and pressing B continuously.
4. When the spy says he is in the air, have the mercenary shoot him while sniping him.
5. If you did it, the other spy should go back to his spawn and see the spy moving in one spot either still or lagging.

I wonder if an invisible mercenary can kill an invisible spy...

One time in a REALLY LAGGY game, a mercenary rammed me down near a health box. I healed myself RUGHT when he rammed me.
I got up and right when I stopped, I fell to the ground AGAIN! But I could still move around, but every time I stopped, I lay back on the ground again. I even got it on video too.

Edited by SCDoubleAgent#1, 02 August 2006 - 04:20 PM.

#56 thriftyxbox

thriftyxbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 04:43 AM

glitch:invisible merc
Areas:warehouse| Mode: All | Person:2 mercs | Equipment:none

1.have both mercs get on the control panel.
2.get the non-host in the right corner of the panel.
a.have him push forward and press B repeatedly
3.when the merc in the corner starts falling, have the other merc kill him.

if it worked, the invisible merc. shouldn't be able to open doors. he can't shoot either. he can do everything else though.

#57 SCDoubleAgent#1

SCDoubleAgent#1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 02:54 PM

You can also have a charged camera network. When you lag off and hit the ground, wait until you are floating in mid-air and your vision is really faint, then release L.

Edited by SCDoubleAgent#1, 03 August 2006 - 02:55 PM.

#58 thriftyxbox

thriftyxbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 04:57 AM

i didn't know that

#59 SCDoubleAgent#1

SCDoubleAgent#1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 03:47 AM

ONLY FOR PANDORA TOMORROW!

Glitch: Dead and blinking spy
Area: All(I actually did it at cinema and I didn't mean to) l Mode: Neutralization(Works best with Infinity for everything) l Person: A spy and a mercenary l Equipment: (Merc): Mines

I'm ONLY posting how it happened in cinema.

1. Go into where the ducts are on the left and right sides of the theater.
2. Have a spy go near his spawn to one of the openings where the top row seats are.
3. Have the mercenary place a LASER mine right in front of him on the first ledge.
4. Have the spy jump on the merc so he knocks him unconscious and sets the mine off.
5. NOTE: The laser mine does not kill you. biggrin.gif
6. When you wake up and if you did it, the spy will stand there did and will reappear every 3-4 seconds.
7. This will take a MYRIAD of times to complete.
8. I also got it on video and can show you a picture of him invisible and dead. I'll post it up A.S.A.P.
9. NOTE: The spy can NEVER respawn ever again unless the spy leaves or host goes back to lobby.

Here are the gamertags present when I was messing around:
KillaZilla 54- merc (awsome friend on Pandora Tomorrow)
Adriano1- spy (got killed, was stuck, left the game, then came back) also friend. biggrin.gif

Chaos Theory glitch: Automatic closing suitcase
Area: All(works best at tutorial obective section) l Mode: Story l Person: Spy l Equipment: Charged sticky camera

1. Go near a suitcase when you have a disc.
2. Acquire a charged sticky camera.
3. Take out your gun.
4. Stand as far away from it as possible until is says to put the disc in.
5. Press and hold A and make a countdown like: 1.2.
6. When you say 1, let go of A. When you say 2, let go of L.
7. If you did it, you will launch your sticky camera at the wall.
8. THINK FAST AND WATCH THE SUITCASE IMMEDIATELY!
9. If you watched it, the suitcase closes AUTOMATICALLY.
10. You can still put the disc in though.

Also there are misspellings in the game. If you look at the sticky camera description, it says "gaz cloud" instead of gas cloud. Also when you lose a target on radar, it says "Spy tracker desactivated."

Edited by SCDoubleAgent#1, 05 August 2006 - 04:02 AM.

#60 SCDoubleAgent#1

SCDoubleAgent#1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:35 AM

Sorry guys. The misspellings are from Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

Glitch: Get out of the map
Area: Warehouse l Mode: All l Person 2 spies(non-host will get out of map) l Equipment: Sticky Cameras

1. Have a non-host spy go to Sector 3
2. Have him hang on the pipe.
3. Have him shoot a sticky camera, and have him TRY to shoot at the window so he falls.
4. Then the midget jumps on the rail, in the opening to Sector 2, and on the canisters.
5. Have the host hang from the opening west of the opening the midget used to jump on the canisters.
6. Have the midget keep on jumping toward the hanging spy until he neutralizes him and hurry and walk through the opening.
7. Go through until the oening leads outside.
8. Do this carefully: Get on the roof of the house by making a precise jump.
9. Then walk on the 1st roof and jump to the 2nd roof starting from the far corner.
10. If you keep walking, you'll fall right through the roof.

Edited by SCDoubleAgent#1, 05 August 2006 - 04:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users