1 reply to this topic

#1 bryant

bryant

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:04 PM

whether I select reboot from the dash window or hit the power button and turn the system right back on it will not boot up about 95% of the time. The led will come on. It doesn't frag it just stays lit. And the system sits at a black screen. I usually hear the drive seek once or twice immediatly but then nothing happens. If I wait 5 to 10 seconds after I turn it off the system boots up fine. This sucks that I have to get up power off and wait 10 seconds every time I need to reboot. I have a chip and Unleash X dash, witha 200 gig harddrive. Everything else works fine. I just updated the dash to the newest release and it didn't help. I have tried with a few different skins and some seem to work more often than others, but I think that was just a conincidence. Any ideas???

Bryant

#2 bryant

bryant

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:43 AM

isn't there anybody who has had a similar problem rebooting, or is this an isolated case and everyone elses box reboots just fine?

Bryant

also forgot to mention 50% of the time if I open the dvd drive using the button on the box the same thing happens. I have a solid green light and black screen.

Bryant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users