4 replies to this topic

#1 waltlove

waltlove

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:05 PM

Ok... I'm on level 16 and getting my butt kicked... how much further do I have to go to finally get Turbot unlocked. I know I unlocked Vixx well before level 13 with Vector.

Who do people think is the best charector to use... I favor Sprocket but of course that is without ever playing as Turbot.

#2 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:20 PM

I wanna say 16... It's a bit later than Vixx but not that much.

Frankly, Turbot blows. His special weapon is very ineffective compared to others, even when leveled up.

Stick with the first character. Only decent special weapon.. no random crap, no few-bricks-at-a-time crap...

#3 waltlove

waltlove

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:34 PM

Only thing about the First charector... is his special seems to take forever to build up... I'm lucky sometimes if I can even get one use per level. I just upgraded him to level 3 so maybe it will get better... but the level 3 upgrade just affected the time the weapon last... and that was nice.

#4 Fluxburn

Fluxburn

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:SJSU Graduate, Business Management
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 July 2006 - 03:58 AM

I think they are all the same. I have 32 on vector, vixx, sprocket and just got 40 on turbot. They really all have the same abilities I believe, just they do it in different fashions.

#5 RevilYoyo

RevilYoyo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:19 AM

The year of 2010 begins in a snow-storm of white vows. We are happy to serve you in the New Year. On this occasion, AION Power Leveling is at a massive 50% off!!!

Leave your opinions on our Customer Support Center. Your valuable comments will be appreciated.

All backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee!

Aion (NA/EU) power leveling products

Aion Game Card

Aion Kinah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users