Photo

Icon Idiocy - Why Can't Unleashx Make This Easy?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Manabyte

Manabyte

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 05:39 PM

Grrrrrrr, I'm about to throw my xbox out the window. All I want are for those default green orbs before every menu selection. That's it. I don't want any emaultor or application icons. Just those green orbs. Some menu items do have green orbs, but under edit info, the icon location is empty. Under icons that are not orbs, the folder lists the icon directory, but that directory is empty, even though the edit info says it isn't. I have tried looking in that directory both in BoxExplorer and via FTP on my PC. Empty directory. I'm at wits end. Also, the locations where their are orbs also have empty directories. WTF?? Why is this happening? Just give me all green orbs!!

#2 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 03 April 2006 - 11:20 PM

The actual Image you are looking for is
E/UDATA/9e115330/0064122817A8/xbox4.xbx
I havn't been able to convert it back out to a useable icon.png for you but I guess if your that desperate you could replace all the gamesave icons with that file.

It was and is only ment for items without any icon in them, its like a default

#3 Manabyte

Manabyte

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:27 AM

Jezz thanks again for all your help. Thanks to you, I created an awesome skin (at least I think) for Zelda fans! I'd love to upload it and get feedback if anyone is interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users