danania1

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:16 PM

I installed a Blue Xenium on an SP Adapter to a 1.6 XBOX and I have all LEDs on when I turn on the XBOX, yet it frags. I hooked up the 5v wire and I know that all of the wires are seated correctly and all the LEDs are on. I read somewhere that with the Blue Xenium it requires the user to short black and blue wire of D0, or something to this affect. I didn't solder it though, I am using the SP adapter, do I have to short a wire? If so, how would I go about doing this? Thanks again for all your help, it is well appreciated.

#2 Rabid1

Rabid1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 09:57 PM

If you hooked up the 5v then you may have fried your chip. Xenium does not use the alternate 5v, it uses 3v from the LPC. What is happening when you try to boot? With the S.P. you can cross the blue and black wire on the removable d0 and the original Xenium chip should work.

#3 danania1

danania1

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 April 2006 - 11:09 PM

Thats what everyone keeps telling me but nobody tells me how. I never got a blue or black wire. I can get 2 wires but I don't know what to do with them? Where do I connect them? etc. Thanks for the help

#4 Rabid1

Rabid1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:38 AM

bac k when you got your chip you should have got a small white plug with a blue and black wire soming ouy of it. That plugs into a port on the side of the chip. If not you will have to solder a wire to the d0 and then ground that wire on a screw hole.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users