Archery450

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Archery,BoatRacing,Dragracing,hunting,fishing
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:none

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:24 PM

Ok, I'm pretty new to this, and i tried to make my own skin I know...what a way to start off. So I made a skin and put it on my xbox, and it stayed there thats the problem cause it freezes my xbox so whenever I turn on my xbox it freezes. Is there anyway I can get into the skin select, so you know I can't get into the menu to get there. I also tried to use my computer to do that but I can't get my computer to see the hd. So I can't just delete the file other wise I would. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for any spelling problems.By the way I am using UnleashX.
Thanks

#2 Monkey106

Monkey106

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:59 PM

Yeah i've had this problem a lot. What you need to do is burn an alternative dashboard to a dvd-r and put that in your xbox while it boots up. Then from that dashboard which loads up you should be able to delete the skin. Once you reboot your xbox (without the dvd in there) it should have reverted back to the default skin.

#3 Archery450

Archery450

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 12:13 PM

ok thanks i will try that tonight hopefully it will work. just download one from here right and burn it to a dvd-r still in the .rar format right.

#4 JrracinFan8

JrracinFan8

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 04 April 2006 - 12:21 PM

Nope. The .xbe file has to be named default.xbe, in Nero burn it to do UDF Xbox compatibility mode, if you are using EvolutionX you will have to edit the ini file if you are planning on doing it by ftp before you burn the disc.

#5 Archery450

Archery450

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:09 PM

yeah i figured it out i just left my drive open and it booted right then i deleted the file. i am using unleashx anyhow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users