X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 April 2006 - 01:04 AM

Hi all,

Has anyone else had the problem im having? Its the mission just after u meet up with doyle and kade on the top of the hill, then you have to go down into the darkness, near the end of that, there is a car chase. Right after I jump in the car, i lose many buttons.

Such as, B to hit (or claw), X to reload, Left trigger to use grenade or shoot 2nd gun, LB to change grenades, Down on the pad to select my rifle, and also holding UP on the pad to get binoculars.

The buttons work fine in multiplayer, and everywhere else on the xbox, so i know its not the controller. Some buttons, such as B, work in the car, to change from driving to the turret. But as soon as i get out, i can't shoot my left gun, hit people, get my rifle or anything! It is seriously depriving! I saved then quit and reloaded but i think it must be stuck in the save. I'm hoping it'll go away at the end of the level or im taking this game back...

I think i read somewhere that this was a bug, just wondering if ne1 has suffered from this? It really sucks!

#2 lowendfrequency

lowendfrequency

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 April 2006 - 02:46 PM

Sorry, I haven't run into anything like this. Let us know what you find out.

#3 jimjom

jimjom

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Interests:4 8 15 16 23 42
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 05 April 2006 - 04:55 PM

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. I put many hours into instincts on xbox, and found many, many bugs unforunately. The sound started really pissing me off at the end, it was like nails on a chalkboard, scratching and whining and whistling all loud and shit. whew. i had to turn the sound off. there were gamesave problems, which I know alot of people ran into. I found gamestopping bugs where enviroment triggers would NOT GO OFF, leaving you there, nothing to do.

So with all that, I would assume that the next gen is probably going to run into alot of the same, similar problems.

#4 Jason9875

Jason9875

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE(jimjom @ Apr 5 2006, 09:02 AM) View Post

So with all that, I would assume that the next gen is probably going to run into alot of the same, similar problems.

Why would anyone assume that, just because FarCry was horribly ported? These bugs have nothing to do with hardware its all software.

I mean look at all the games that currently work!

#5 whiteblur67

whiteblur67

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:41 AM

because devs can now release patches

they want there money as soon as possible so they will release the game with more bugs than before

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users