Photo

Lighting Up The Triggers On The Controller?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dw32005

dw32005

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 April 2006 - 02:26 AM

I bought some led's to put in my controller and i have four extra led's. i was just wondering if anyone though there was a way to wire these up and put them in the triggers. my main concerns are not having enough power due to the other led's and where to mount them and things of that nature? so any feed back would be helpful. thanks

#2 Sloppy Fat Dump

Sloppy Fat Dump

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:Technology and success
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:21 AM

Ya! It'll be fine considering that you put all the LEDs in parallel. But, I'm no so sure how you would light up the triggers. You would need to get some custom triggers made out of a transluscent plastic.

Although, if that seems like too much work. You can just settle for llamma's start and back buttons jester.gif . I bought a set and I'm satisfied. But, I don't think their worth the 5 bucks or whatever I paid.

Edited by Sloppy Fat Dump, 05 April 2006 - 03:21 AM.

#3 pbkill

pbkill

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 April 2006 - 04:17 AM

I also ordered some of those buttons and was not happy with the crap qaulity. One button was a lot bigger than the other and it made it VERY hard to solder them in and still have the button working.

#4 dw32005

dw32005

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:43 AM

Well i have all the led's that i need and i think im going to try and drill out or carve out the back and select buttons to get them to work and if that doesn't then will most likely get the transparent ones from lamma's. so if i was going to do the triggers then i would have to drill them out some way as well. dont know how easy they would be to drill out but im sure ill figure something out. i was just wondering how they would mont in there. and if they would get in the way or anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users