Carlo210

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:53 PM

I stocked up on 20% shield sigil stones (3 free, one on my glass cuirass), but I realized that your max armor rating can only be 85 . Basically, I have 3 20% shield stones that I don't need. Instead, I'm hunting around for 50+magicka sigil stones. Already found two! biggrin.gif

Anyways, jsut be careful and don't worry about buffing your sarmor too much (in terms of shield enchantments) because it's not worth it.

On a side note, what do you guys find is the best thing to manually enchant your gear with?

#2 Rubix42

Rubix42

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:56 PM

I have found my gauntlets that detect life are the most useful to wear in dungeons. Knowing where each enemy is hiding really helps acquire the sneak bonus.

#3 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE(Carlo210 @ Apr 5 2006, 05:00 PM) View Post

On a side note, what do you guys find is the best thing to manually enchant your gear with?

im doing several sets... some with +10 strength, some with +10 intelligence maybe... really only need 2, one for warrior style slaughter, and one for "sneak in your house and murder you while you sleep" type slaugher, steal,mug, assassinate, or rob, however you want to look at it.

so i guess.. i just like the +10 attribute modifier more than anything, with a full set of armor, you could make any given attribute +50 or 60 or more even with jewelry,

#4 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:31 PM

as of right now, mine is all feather, thats how I make all this $$. I can carry 972lbs presently. When I have a house in all cities and a horse for each, I'll stop with the feather and $$ collecting and do something that matters laugh.gif

actually I carry 4 helmets for detect life, feather, nighteye, and fortify magicka.

same goes with shields, but 2 of them with feather and fortify magicka

I have 2 sets of rings...

first set is 10 pts to inteliigence, 10 pts to strength, other set both consist of feather for each. I have an amulet that fortifies willpower and never gets disabled.

man I dont even remember what I have, this gets so indepth, Im going crazy blink.gif

I really dont need the detect life helmet because then id have to unequip my nighteye one in the middle of a dungeon to use it. I have a superior detect spell so I use that lately and keep the nighteye helmet on. I'll sell it next time I hit Leyawiin for a $$ run.

My usual setup when entering a dungeon..

cheapo helmet(Feather 50 pts/Nighteye constant) [cant find Glass helmet]
Glass Greaves (Feather 50 pts)
Glass Curass (Feather 50 pts)
Glass Gauntlets (Feather 50 pts)
Glass Shield (Feather 50 pts)
Glass Boots (Feather 50 pts)
Glass Bow 15pts Shock plus hundreds of enchanted arrows
Glass Dagger 15pts Frost
Daedric Dagger 15pts Fire
Ebony Dagger 15pts Shock
Strenth ring +10
Intelligence Ring +10
Willpower amulet +10

I try to stay as lite as possible so daggers it is, no 62 lb swords for this bastard. It lets me carry a lot more out of caves to sell, and I carry 5 staffs with me at all times, all very destructive, gotta stay light on my feet. Add in the Wizards Fury spell I was given by the ArchMage b4 his demise, and the 3 most powerful summon creatures in the game, and theres no need for me to be shielded much. I had 6 or 7 of those clannfears attack me when I got insde the first gate. One shot of my Mages Staff and they go flying backwards like ragdolls beerchug.gif I have a Greater Staff of Fireball, 70pts within 15ft. It is by far the best thing I have in my inventory. I used that in the Arena against the 3 Minotaur Lords, it takes all 3 out without any effort. I grabbed my 5,000 gold and Im outta there! All of these goodies were free, Ive never bought a single weapon or piece of armor. I have spent 100,000 golds on pos houses just to complete quests though, Yes Im an ass.

Note....I now have 3 Greater powers I can use once a day, I thought we were limited to 2? Maybe it goes up the higher we level? anyone know for sure?

#5 ShadowElitePro

ShadowElitePro

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Interests:Halo 3 <br />Football<br />Airsoft<br />Xbox 360

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:35 PM

Man where do you guys get the glass armor? I need it real made. Can you help?

#6 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• Banned
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE(ShadowElitePro @ Apr 5 2006, 05:42 PM) View Post

Man where do you guys get the glass armor? I need it real made. Can you help?

when you get around level 15 or so, your enemies will be wearing it. Im on 35 or 36 so thats all I see most of the time, all except the freakin Glass helmet grr.gif I need it!

Edited by Deftech, 05 April 2006 - 11:39 PM.

#7 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:39 PM

I think daedric armor kicks ass although it is quite heavy.

#8 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• Banned
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:46 PM

I put on the daedric armor in the sleep/nightmare quest, I moved so slow in it laugh.gif

both armor skills are Minors for me. I started out wearing Heavy but realized I wanted to wear lighter stuff so I could loot more from caves and make more $$. I switche to wearing all Light about 4 days after the game came out. I was thinking about getting back into Heavy and wearing all deadric now that I have the means to Feather it all, but wearing armor youre not skilled in makes your overall magic use less effective(until you raise that armor level). Im all about the magic so that wont cut it. Ill stick with Glass armor and my conjurors robe from here on out.

Im a little puzzled as to why the ArchMage robe your given doesnt have some attributes, you'd think it would? or atleast I did anyways uhh.gif

#9 Carlo210

Carlo210

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE(Deftech @ Apr 5 2006, 11:44 PM) View Post

when you get around level 15 or so, your enemies will be wearing it. Im on 35 or 36 so thats all I see most of the time, all except the freakin Glass helmet grr.gif I need it!

Check the Raven Inn on top of the Imperial City. Everyone there usually has the best possible stuff for your level. Right now theres a girl with full daedric, a guy with half glass (duirass, boots, greaves), and a guy with full glass who is always chameleon-ed.

Check it out. Watch for the chameleon-ed guy, though. If the first guy with glass doesnt have the helm, the invisible man is bound to.

#10 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• Banned
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:10 AM

To sell? at an Inn?

Im not murdering anyone to get a helmet. Im already at 5 murders, 4 of them thanks to that damn mage quest, killing vamp hunters.

#11 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:17 AM

Yeah, I agree. I found another little village similar to the one Carlo was talking about. There was three guys there a marksman, an ork with full glass, and another race with some other armor that was rare. I was going to kill them all but I thought that it might affect a quest in the future.

#12 Schismatized

Schismatized

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:26 AM

haha i kill with no remorse. if it affects a quest they will just black out

#13 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 01:08 AM

Not exactly for faction quest yes but for non faction then no.

#14 Greenpants200

Greenpants200

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:37 AM

The "Raven Inn" ?? What district is that in? I couldnt find it anywhere.

#15 Greenpants200

Greenpants200

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 06:18 AM

Yea its the Roxey Inn. And its not so much "on top of Imperial City" as it is North of it. For the record though, did have all the stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users