• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Stompy

Stompy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 05:13 PM

I'd love any help you can provide. I hit a huge glitch in an old version of SA. Got to the driving school, damn thing won't work, so now I'm stuck and I'm afraid even my old saves are fucked and I don't want to replay all those missions and end up with the same problem. blah blah blah anyway I'm wondering if anyone out there would happen to have a saved game somewhere relatively close to the deconstruction mission.

I'm running the US NTSC Platinum Edition, rated M. I'm assuming it's version 2 even though it doesn't say it anywhere on the disc or the case. I saw the tut. on using version 1 saves on a version 2 game, but I already got bit in the ass by fucking around with the game in the first place so I wanna play it clean if I can. No hot coffee bullshit, no mods, no nothing. At least until I finish the game.

If anyone out there can help I'd REALLY appreciate it. I don't want to burn myself out on this game from doing the same missions over and over again.

I'll give you my email or whatever if you've got a file. Thanks a bunch.

#2 Stompy

Stompy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 05:53 PM

Stupid fucking hot coffee. I KNEW that was a bad idea. Damn lame-ass crap code anyway. I'm still reading and researching and sure as shit, hot coffee fucks with driving school, two player, and rampages. Fuckitalltohell. And to top it off, no one else has ever found good NTSC version 2 saves either. Anyone out there? Where are all those folks who were requesting the saves before? Any of you got one to post now? wink.gif

#3 Stompy

Stompy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 09:37 PM

Screw it, I'm done. I found a save, it starts you on the badlands mission, works on my box and everything. But the guy that made it cheated 359 times, and when you do the trucking mission with Catalina, she shoots and kills the guy that's supposed to buy it from you at the end of the mission, so the cutscene just shows you and Catalina standing there. I let it sit for about 10 minutes and the only thing that changed was the time of day. No controller buttons worked or anything. It did this to me twice. It's a little bit funny, but not very. So, fuck it. No save games, no cheats, no shit. I'll just start from scratch and do it the old fashioned way. But I swear to fuck, if this thing craps out on me two weeks from now for no good reason.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users