twilightelliot

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE(Blackbolt @ Apr 7 2006, 03:59 AM) View Post

hahaha, hahahah oh lardy freaking da, Malik05 shut your trap. Your smarmy little comments have been pissing me off on these forums for a few weeks now. I could delay this skin for as long as I want, I dont owe YOU anything.

Just to be fare, the skin is approaching 90% total development and testing. Which means thats its a matter of a week maybe two weeks till its completed for release.

So don't listen to dicks like Malik05, who think they know whats going on, because they are just generalising fuckholes.

Chill out Blackbolt, although I must say I completely agree with you. That last post was way out of line and you didn't need to flame that guy with name calling. At the same time, I understand your frustration. People should just be happy they're getting this awesome skin and relax. Just because it's delayed doesn't mean it's going to be like that Real World Matrix mod for Max Payne. I have complete faith in Blackbolt and everyone else working on this skin. How can you guys bitch? They are just cleaning it for release, making sure it's high quality and bug free. Don't listen to the crap Blackbolt, just keep kicking ass and rest easy knowing you're working on something very good for the whole community, even the n00B assholes that sign up to a forum, drop one bitchy ass post and then leave. Don't listen to them man. Eagerly awaiting the release of this thing. Take care and keep kicking ass.

#2 Blackbolt

Blackbolt

Skin God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:06 AM

My responses where justified, I will not be pushed around on a freakin forum by boobs.

This Post however was totally not justified, you could have picked one of the other 25 thousand drama school topics in this forum and posted in there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users