2 replies to this topic

#1 mojoe176

mojoe176

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:50 AM

I have done some reading around and found that supositly you can "disable" your softomod or something and switch back to your original xbox dash and play on xbox live? anyone know anything about this?

#2 slumberpod77

slumberpod77

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Interests:music, music, music, computers, audio engineering, gaming, code monkeying, music again
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:25 AM

you will want to post in the Gamesave Exploits forum about this. thats where most softmod info can be found, and i'm fairly sure someone over there can help you. this is the XBMC forum, and your question has nothing to do with XBMC, so it's likely you will get information faster by posting there instead.

http://forums.xbox-s...hp?showforum=44

#3 spiky3mike

spiky3mike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE(slumberpod77 @ Apr 9 2006, 07:32 AM) View Post

you will want to post in the Gamesave Exploits forum about this. thats where most softmod info can be found, and i'm fairly sure someone over there can help you. this is the XBMC forum, and your question has nothing to do with XBMC, so it's likely you will get information faster by posting there instead.

http://forums.xbox-s...hp?showforum=44

this is a gamesave exploit forum not XBMC forum so he has posted it in the right forum and also to the guy who originally posted if you use krayzies ndure 1.1 to softmod once you have softmodded then you want to on live you can either coldboot the game then go straight onto live or load the exploit up again and click on turn softmod off

tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users