• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FrYBaLLz

FrYBaLLz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:52 AM

Ok basically I have a box that is a 1.4 winbond w49f020t-90b ready to be flashed and I have double checked the points all the points are great I can boot into linux from MA using a gamesave and I hear the sounds then I can telnet into the box. Here is where the problem lies this is the exact string I used once on the same winbond and it worked fine.

"telnet 192.168.0.64

chd /media/e/udata/4d530017/62d648ebf155/raincoat

Backup original bios
./raincoat -r originalbios.bin

Flash
./raincoat -p bios.bin"

every time I try to CD or CHD to the /media/e/udata folder it says there is no such directory. I know my dos commands well but using these commands when I type help I get no where sad.gif I am wondering if I just compiled a bad game save with raincoat? But I hear the sounds and I can telnet into the box. I just need to be able to get into the raincoat DIR and type the flash command but I cant seem to get into it sad.gif anyway all help would be appreciated. If I had the solder points off could it cause this problem? Could you send me a string that worked for you through telnet? I compiled the save using .7 raincoat and just taking the MA saves from an installer example eurasia and made the folder and ftped it to my box (modded) and then copied game save to mem card and got it into unmodded box and like I said it boots the exploit I hear the sounds I can telnet into the box but I cannot for the life of me get into the raincoat dir sad.gif THANKS FOR THE HELP!
FrYBaLLz

#2 Sharky

Sharky

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 April 2006 - 01:26 AM

You could always try and use highway007mech flash pack you may find it easier biggrin.gif

#3 FrYBaLLz

FrYBaLLz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 07:24 AM

Hmmm I will try it but I thought the only way to do a winbond was through raincoat?

#4 FrYBaLLz

FrYBaLLz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 07:58 AM

<sigh> I am such a n00b lol that worked perfectly I had all the tools already downloaded and I am just retarded and didnt know how to install them correctly... or I was just wanting to do things the most painful way possible muhaha.gif anyway thanks for the help hopefully I dont have any more Winbond posts! Did I mention I hate winbond? Or it hates me one of the two but now I have an excellent method down so I shouldnt have any troubles... we hope smile.gif Thanks!
FrYBaLLz

Edited by FrYBaLLz, 12 April 2006 - 08:00 AM.

#5 Sharky

Sharky

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:21 PM

glad to be of help biggrin.gif

#6 Exobex

Exobex

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 11 May 2006 - 11:00 PM

Just out of curiosity, were you typing in

cd /media/e/udata/4d530017/62d648ebf155/raincoat

or

cd /media/E/UDATA/4d530017/62d648ebf155/raincoat

because only the second one would work (Linux is case-sensitive).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users