This is a complete snapshot of what is in CVS at the time the build was compiled, with just a few small additions.
Special Note From T3CH:
* Since XBMC is in a FEATUREFREEZE at the moment, I've decided to make more than one BUILD per week.
If you want to report bugs, please do it the PROPER way, see http://manual.xboxme...SubmitBugReport
* Last build was a bit of a failure, cvs isnt always very stable. My apologies! This build should be better.
Here is the FULL changelog since the April 10th 2006 build (last one posted on xbins/xbox-scene):
- 12-04-2006 fixed: Controller thumbsticks could register left or right after first pushing up or down when the stick was rotated.
- 12-04-2006 fixed: Control.HasFocus and ButtonScroller.HasIcon had restricted ID ranges.
- 12-04-2006 fixed: Zoom animation couldn't assign different zoom amounts to x and y directions.
- 12-04-2006 changed: filenames from local harddrive are converted to UTF-8 as bioses like the Evox M8 Plus can support GBK charset
This hopefully fixes parts of sf bug: [ 1456741 ] New Language Set Case some Unicode GUI Display Error
- 12-04-2006 changed: content of zip archives is converted from user charset to UTF-8 now
- 12-04-2006 fixed: [ 1467762 ] Incorrect flash type shown on TSOP flashed boxes
- 12-04-2006 fixed: redundant vis empty albumart update.
- 12-04-2006 fixed: ttf font's wouldn't show up in subtitle font selection.
- 11-04-2006 fixed: hopefully all issues caused by the extension handling and code cleanup [10-04-2006] should have been fixed
- 11-04-2006 changed: albumart passes c_str to visualistion instead of string object
- 11-04-2006 fixed: ccx/xbmsp shares
- 11-04-2006 fixed: MyPrograms contextmenu wouldn't display launch options for xbe's
- 11-04-2006 fixed: [ 1467935 ] Unnecessary logging of ERROR: unable to load Startup.xml
- 10-04-2006 fixed: files/directories with url encoding strings such as %20 in them would fail to work over smb
NOTEWORTHY, XML and SCRIPT CHANGES IN THIS BUILD
- CCX/XBMSP + Trainers fixed
- Keymap.xml: no changes
- XboxMediaCenter.xml: no changes
Install notes from T3CH readme/nfo:
* DASHBOARD INSTALL
Thanks to a new app called 'Team UIX's Xbe Shortcut Maker v1.0' by JbOnE, it's now extremely easy...
Edit XBMC\xboxmediacenter.xml to your liking & transfer contents of XBMC folder TO (this is VERY important) "E:\APPS\XBMC\". Rename <<RENAME_ME.xbe>> to something your bios can boot (see http://manual.xboxme...BMCAsDash#h44-2 or read your BIOS README) and transfer to your C partition. No need to fiddle with HOME tag anymore, and future upgrades you won't need to worry about this file on C.
* APPLICATION INSTALL
Edit XBMC\xboxmediacenter.xml to your liking.
Transfer _whole_ XBMC folder to your APPS folder.
* UPGRADE TIPS
If you're updating from a VERY old/bad build you may get issues. Follow these simple rules:
- Replace (FTP OVERWRITE) all files in your XBMC folder with fresh ones from your new build
- Delete old savegame/settings (from E:/TDATA/0face008)
- In some rare cases some of the database files in XBMC/Albums/*.db may need manual deletion (usually if they are very old). Note: This loses all per file settings you made with the old build!
The XBMC manual is available on The XboxMediaCenter manual has also been updated with information about the trainer feature, check it out on manual.xboxmediacenter.de.
You can add more scripts and skins yourself if desired. You can download them from http://allxboxskins.com, http://www.xbox-skins.net and http://www.xbmcscripts.com.
Keep in mind this is a CVS snapshot of the current development tree. It's not a official (stable) point release. Use only if you know what you are doing.