X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Interests:ummmmm Video Games?
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 April 2006 - 03:31 AM

This game is damn crazy hard on vet. level, no doubt about it. However, up until this particualr point, I havbe at least progressed through the game. 30 min sessions one time to 1 hour on passing like 2 to 3 checkpoints. Now, however, I seemed to reach a rock.

THIS PART IS INSANE ON VET.

mission checkpoint is: Clear the Matmata route to Tunis.

Having said that, I realize nothing is impossible, but this is the first time in the game that has given me repeated restarts. I have no smoke nades and 4 grenades at this particular check point. I get my ass handed to me on a big silver platter every 30-60 seconds. Oh man, do I feel like I wanna beat the crap out of a rhino or something, flipping impossible it seems, argh.

If anyone has any constructive advice to pass this part ( assuming you remember the area ), can you give an old timer a tip or two?

Surely would appreciate it. pop.gif

#2 nightwulf28

nightwulf28

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:29 AM

Man the Anti-Aircraft gun and take out enemy air support.

HOLY FUCK AGAIN.

I swear I've restarted here at least 60 times and to no avail. By the time I make it to the anti aircraft gun, I get blasted from some ass on a building, I can't focuse on the planes and die every time, impossible, I swear I am gonna turn into the hulk. UGHHHHH! blink.gif muhaha.gif

Oh my god.

I finally beat the British campaign, I now know what everyone has felt thus far, and it's menal exaustion for sure. I love this game and wanna slit my throat the next.

Thanks all for letting me rant, I actually kept at it and beat the parts I swear I would never pass. Anyone who has not tried COD on Vet has got to experience the madness that it is.

Truly Remarkable for a game to be this immersive.

I can't wait for BIA 3.

pop.gif

Here comes D-Day. Can't wait.

#3 BoyScout

BoyScout

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 04:45 AM

I think the later missions are harder...yea D-Day and pass gets lot harder.. thoes were the easy ones XD lol... For me some of the later missions seemed impossible..

#4 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 14 April 2006 - 05:43 PM

IPB Image

#5 nightwulf28

nightwulf28

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:09 AM

QUOTE(Master X @ Apr 14 2006, 11:50 AM) View Post

IPB Image

That's great. I actually feel like I need a few of them after attempting hill 400. Yikes, now this is nuts. I am on the last checkpoint and having a time. Insane for sure. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users