• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ElGatoHispano

ElGatoHispano

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:46 AM

Ok sorry to be a noob but I just started using UIX and I think its the best dash ever but I want extra lil features like the info code and the spirals, dna, and chains in the background......the commerative dash I got was all messed up cuse it had so many bugs it would shutdown on me like crazy and it wouldnt reboot for anything. So upon reading these codes posted up I cant make sense of em. I'm so used to UnleashX and I want all the lil cool features everyone else has now can some one throw me a freakin bone here and help me out?

#2 Odb718

Odb718

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:21 AM

the best way for you to get started is to idle in the uix channel and ask for help. If no one says anything, wait 15 mins and ask again. If "no one" wants to help it's just some one messing with you. Just wait a little longer for more of the regulars to show up.
There isn't one thing you can read that will make it all make sence but you can try looking over my guide here.
Read that over, it's not gonna be extreamly helpful but you'll get the general idea of what's gonna be going on and how the script looks.
The only real way you're gonna get what you want done is to try it yourself. You're the one that's gonna be doing it after all.
Take it slow and do it one step at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users