• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sillyboy18

Sillyboy18

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:35 AM

Ok so I was trying to modded and xbox 1.6 with 250 gig hard drive I did then steps to put the 250 gigs in the xbox I used the splinter cell exploint to get in the hard drive and I back up my epprom and ms dash to to the soft modd with Deluxe.v4.5.Nknave.Edition so I got to loading soft mode and it stops at 92 % tying to copy shodow file. so I turn it off and try it again. it did the same thing, know there is where i think I went wrong. I tried reformatting my 250 gig hard drive and reinstalling ms dash and backing it up using the installer aid 3.0. When that I tried backing up after installing ms dash again it couldn't copy files.. know the drive does crazy things like won't let ftp files to it or anything I put the hard drive in a chipped box it does the same thing. Can some one help me

Thanks.

#2 Epaige

Epaige

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:54 AM

You could try the aid forums for support of there crappy Softmod. Most people here use NDure. So it would be hard for us to help you. Although there mite be some1 here that can.

Edited by Epaige, 16 April 2006 - 03:55 AM.

#3 misterhoangdai

misterhoangdai

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 16 April 2006 - 07:54 AM

theres tutorial links in my signature for a cake easy way to upgrade your HDD with a softmod. i personally prefer xboxhdm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users