DragoNs

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 14 April 2006 - 07:55 PM

Why do you people continue to post things like the PS3 is going to fail, the PS3 wont be better then the 360 the PS3 sucks the PS3 has no chance, THE SYSTEM ISNT EVEN OUT YET, why dont you wait and still when it comes out THEN if it 360 does better than it in its 1 year time of sales, game production, performance, and optional things it has THEN speak THEN say the 360 is better, cause your posting ALL BS you have no clue whats going to happen, NOTHING people have been posting about is out yet and you have no idea what your talking about, so how bout you wait till its out before you bash/post bad things about it, cause if the PS3 is released and in its first year completely OWNS 360 then none of you will ever speak about bashing it again, you will probably just say you like it and end up buying one.

#2 EverestX

EverestX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Interests:PC Gamer, Console Collector, Raging Movie & Cartoon Addict, full time nerd.
  • 360 version:none

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:33 PM

All fanyboy-ism aside, I think the Ps3 will have some decent games, but regardless I simply hate Sony. Literally. I hate them, and ever since the ps1 came out I have been a hater. I will continue to be a hater, and enjoy it. That is not to say I will never own a ps3, In fact I might but I will certainly buy a revolution and 4 controllers + any game I can get my hands on, before i even consider buying a ps3.

Also, in regards to your question. Why do you stand up for Sony so much? You seem to be a relatively "fan-addict" Honestly, I don't care. I think the 360 is an utter let down. The original xbox had a shitty first year though too so anything could happen. But when it all comes down to it console gaming is about games not fancy graphics and how many places you can plug fancy shit you cant afford into.

This is all my opinion but you wanted to know why everyone hated on the PS3, look around you are in an Xbox forum cool.gif

#3 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE(DragoNs @ Apr 14 2006, 02:02 PM) View Post

Why do you people continue to post things like the PS3 is going to fail, the PS3 wont be better then the 360 the PS3 sucks the PS3 has no chance, THE SYSTEM ISNT EVEN OUT YET, why dont you wait and still when it comes out THEN if it 360 does better than it in its 1 year time of sales, game production, performance, and optional things it has THEN speak THEN say the 360 is better, cause your posting ALL BS you have no clue whats going to happen, NOTHING people have been posting about is out yet and you have no idea what your talking about, so how bout you wait till its out before you bash/post bad things about it, cause if the PS3 is released and in its first year completely OWNS 360 then none of you will ever speak about bashing it again, you will probably just say you like it and end up buying one.

Dont hate on us, hate on Kenny K who makes all the insane comments he does. "The ps3 isnt a gaming machine, it never was" "youll need 2 jobs 2 afford it"

Hes the only source we/you have thats "supposed" to be credible, and unfortunately for some of you, thats not so great.

Just 2 weeks week b4 sony finally admitted they were behind schedule and would release in the fall/winter, they said "we are on track to release the ps3 this spring" laugh.gif everyone knew it was impossible but they insisted.

dont fall for their shit so easily man, youll only be unhappy in the long run.

everyone be prepared, E3 is right around the corner, another E3 where Kenny K spews nothing but propaganda from his mouth and all the fanboys eat it up like its gospel. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Deftech, 14 April 2006 - 08:55 PM.

#4 DragoNs

DragoNs

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:48 PM

I like xbox, Sony and Nintendo, Sony is my favorite of the 3, but i just hate when people bash on something they know they know nothing about and they know they could never make the system so why bash it, its just stupid... and the PS2 is one of the best damn systems ive ever owned, Aside from the SNES, too bad i cant say that about the xbox, i like the xbox for modding not for gaming to be honest.

Edited by DragoNs, 14 April 2006 - 08:50 PM.

#5 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE(DragoNs @ Apr 14 2006, 02:55 PM) View Post

I like xbox, Sony and Nintendo, Sony is my favorite of the 3, but i just hate when people bash on something they know they know nothing about and they know they could never make the system so why bash it, its just stupid... and the PS2 is one of the best damn systems ive ever owned, Aside from the SNES, too bad i cant say that about the xbox, i like the xbox for modding not for gaming to be honest.

do you see me bashing the system?

Im bashing blind loyalty to a man who spews shit out of his mouth and is proud of it.

you think its odd people rip on something that doesnt exist?

how about someone that defends that same nonexistent product? it goes both ways, try and relax a little ok?

smile.gif

IPB Image

#6 Neilinator99

Neilinator99

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:08 PM

wow i just realized how big the PS3 is

#7 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:26 PM

my oh my arent we a bit sensitive.

who is saying that the ps3 will fail, it will has no chance, or that the 360 is better? the only posts that i have read here that pertain to any of that have been here for weeks or months so why complain now?

anything rescently posted that is speculation has been labelled and noted as speculation and nothing more then that. there has been a lot of ps3 news going on lately so where else is it supposed to be posted?

there was speculations about the 360 and there is some about the revolution, so you have to expect the same about the infamous ps3. i think the issue here is that the news/speculations are different then the pretty picture sony has painted last year. i dont know whats true and whats not, but a little dose of reality would do everyone good.

for most of the people defending the ps3 saying that we dont know anything because it isnt out yet, they are the same people who were touting about the ps3's "superior" graphics or how it was twice as powerful as the "xbox 1.5" when even less was known about the system ouside of some bloated specs and CGI movies.

its true that we dont know everything, but what we do know it isnt as rosey as sony would like you to believe. point being is that if reality hits and its again another "emotion engine" fiasco, then dont blaim anyone but sony.

IMHO i think they will be even and have always said that. just like any other generation, it will all come down to the games and for that reason i wont be getting a ps3 no matter what the real end results are, none of the games interest me.

so calm down, let who-ever discuss on their mind just like you do.

#8 DragoNs

DragoNs

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:38 PM

Im defending something that shouldn't be bashed on am i saying its better then 360? no i just say dont bash on something you dont no about, and look read, theres plenty of posts of people bashing on it. theres 1 person on this forum whom i wont mention their name trys every way possible to bash the PS3

Edited by DragoNs, 14 April 2006 - 09:40 PM.

#9 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE(DragoNs @ Apr 14 2006, 04:45 PM) View Post

Im defending something that shouldn't be bashed on am i saying its better then 360? no i just say dont bash on something you dont no about, and look read, theres plenty of posts of people bashing on it. theres 1 person on this forum whom i wont mention their name trys every way possible to bash the PS3

the funny thing is that no one is openly just bashing the ps3 or saying that one is better then the other. the only bashing that has been posted has been from the developer comment. and the only speculation is about the OS, no one is being as harsh as it seems.

#10 DragoNs

DragoNs

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Apr 14 2006, 05:16 PM) View Post

the funny thing is that no one is openly just bashing the ps3 or saying that one is better then the other. the only bashing that has been posted has been from the developer comment. and the only speculation is about the OS, no one is being as harsh as it seems.

id link some posts but i dont wana point fingers

#11 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE(DragoNs @ Apr 14 2006, 05:56 PM) View Post

id link some posts but i dont wana point fingers

everyone is adults here, no one should be that sensitive about a dumb forum or post. my point does still stand though.

#12 DragoNs

DragoNs

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 12:11 AM

w/e i dont even care anymore, if people wana be 10 years old and bash on a system they know they could never make, so be it, i guess they will just have to find out the sucess the system could have when its released.

#13 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 03:39 AM

I see, so one cannot critique/bash/rate something unless they can personally make/manufacture the product in question....

yeah thats it rolleyes.gif

go PS3! make my dreams come true!

#14 Neilinator99

Neilinator99

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 12:24 AM

untill they let me RENT SHARE and buy USED games i will bash them all i want

#15 calderra

calderra

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:22 PM

I bash PS3 because I like competition. I want all of the next-gen systems to kick ass, because gamers win when devs have to compete for our attention.

PS3 has made some colossal ****-ups.
-The system will be bigger than the original Xbox, potentially even bigger than the current box, because devs still have no idea how the hardware will fit in there, and that problem was around BEFORE the hard drive came along. Some estimates say up to 50% of the hardware isn't fitting into the box right now. You do the math.
-The system will be expensive. Significantly more expensive than the Xbox 360. Remember last gen when Sony said no one would buy a system that was so much more expensive than its competition? Riiight.
-Boomerang. Controller.

And I could go on. Sony's been screwing the pooch as far as I'm concerned, and that makes me sad. I want to rip Sony a new one now, so that come launch time, they'll hopefully have come up with solutions for some of these issues. Even if I don't ever intend to buy a PS3 (I don't), I still don't want them giving away too much to their competitors through in-house problems. If MS and Nintendo take more market next gen, it should be because their systems and ideas were better, not because PS3 just didn't pull it off.

Constructive criticism, perhaps?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users