#1 Shexo

Shexo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 April 2006 - 02:25 AM

I donít know, maybe I misread the topic in this forum; but I was wondering if BlackBolt could post some screenshots of MC360 on UnleashX if itís not too much to ask :-)

#2 darkdonno

darkdonno

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 16 April 2006 - 02:54 AM

If I recall i think I remember BlackBolt saying that UnleashX Skin won't be made till after the XBMC release.

Second Why not just Swap to XBMC and Do away with UnleashX

#3 Caldor

Caldor

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:27 AM

Yeah thats right, XBMC is my dashboard and I'd never go back to anything else.

#4 HarshReality

HarshReality

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:56 PM

Main reasons people use UX

1. Animatio (MC360 seems to be running a really close second if not taking first)
2. Game Save Managment (been working in xbmc 'sort of' with some script assistance)
3. Auto update ability (also works in XBMC with script assist but not to the degree UXE or AVA do, there is a script that will autoupdate via a smb share but you'd have to locate or compile your own and place it there for it to work I havent tested directly because there are so many files I just dont want to automate it).

While I use XBMC as my primary andonly the others as a means of backup you have the above to consider... yes XBMC has more bells and whistles but he convenience items above in the others mean they are not going anywhere for quite some time.

#5 kics

kics

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 April 2006 - 06:20 PM

i use UX too as my dash, it still far more stable that xbmc, and speeds in ftp are far more fast than xbmc (well ... sometimes) but anyways the game manager is also one of the main reasons that i stick with ux ...... BUT if mc360 is cool enough i think i'll switch my main dash ...

#6 Blackbolt

Blackbolt

Skin God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 April 2006 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE(kics @ Apr 16 2006, 06:27 PM) View Post

i use UX too as my dash, it still far more stable that xbmc, and speeds in ftp are far more fast than xbmc (well ... sometimes) but anyways the game manager is also one of the main reasons that i stick with ux ...... BUT if mc360 is cool enough i think i'll switch my main dash ...

Me too, if Mc360 is good I will also be using it as my main dash.

#7 modifiedbears

modifiedbears

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE(HarshReality @ Apr 16 2006, 06:03 PM) View Post

Main reasons people use UX

1. Animatio (MC360 seems to be running a really close second if not taking first)
2. Game Save Managment (been working in xbmc 'sort of' with some script assistance)
3. Auto update ability (also works in XBMC with script assist but not to the degree UXE or AVA do, there is a script that will autoupdate via a smb share but you'd have to locate or compile your own and place it there for it to work I havent tested directly because there are so many files I just dont want to automate it).

While I use XBMC as my primary andonly the others as a means of backup you have the above to consider... yes XBMC has more bells and whistles but he convenience items above in the others mean they are not going anywhere for quite some time.

what's animatio? tried doing some searches but couldn't find anything.

#8 colt45joe

colt45joe

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE(modifiedbears @ Apr 16 2006, 08:02 PM) View Post

what's animatio? tried doing some searches but couldn't find anything.

eh, are you being..... (dunno what the word is uhh.gif )

but, pretty sure he meant to spell animation.. just forgot type last few letters

#9 modifiedbears

modifiedbears

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE(colt45joe @ Apr 16 2006, 08:13 PM) View Post

eh, are you being..... (dunno what the word is uhh.gif )
but, pretty sure he meant to spell animation.. just forgot type last few letters

no i wasn't trying to be a smartass, thought maybe it was a skin or feature of unleash x

#10 slang123

slang123

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE(modifiedbears @ Apr 16 2006, 08:21 PM) View Post

no i wasn't trying to be a smartass, thought maybe it was a skin or feature of unleash x

To be fair, I did the same thing earlier today lol. I thought maybe it was some sorta skin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users