gusradio

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:14 AM

I just had to bitch out a video game company for being sleezy! Seriously if 2K Games wants to hold an exclusive license they should produce the highest quality products.

this is the email address for 2K Games in case you pissed too or even if you like them.

customerservice@2ksports.com

Quote my email to 2k----

2K Games

Iíve played your baseball and Football titles since they first appeared on the SEGA Dreamcast. Iíve always purchased these titles blindly without reading reviews first and have been satisfied with your products until now. MLB2K6 is a disaster!

1st your unconventional methods for fixing the major freeze issues do not work! You should take that post down immediately it only makes you look even more unintelligent! How many hours of play testing did it take your guys to figure that one out? Surely more play test hours than they spent initially with the consumer version of the console!

2nd the wild pitches and pitches locating in the wrong place even after performing the pitch perfectly is just lousy coding!

3rd in my first game I had an outfielder stand over a ball and would not pick it up while a baserunner rounded all the bases! Thatís the kind of crap that would happen on an old NES game.

4th Why in the hell do both players have to have the same pitching and batting interfaces on XBOX LIVE?

This is simply a frustrating game! I wouldnít be so irritated by this if you didnít own exclusive 3rd party right to the MLB. EA would eat you for lunch right now if they could produce MVP 2006. I guess thatís what happens when you havea lack of competition, you get lazy and assume the consumer will take what he has to, huh? Well there is MLB 2006 for PS2 at least and a PS2 game owned you on the 360.

My confidence in your brand name is shaken to the foundation! You will have to earn the highest accolades from every video game industry critic for me to give you a second look ever again. Even then I doubt Iíll put one cent into a game with the 2K logo on it! I wish to hell SEGA was still partnered with you or owned you or whatever the case was, they would never have allowed these games to be shipped!

I took my copy of MLB2K6 back to B.B and even though it was opened they provided me with a refund when I produced a printed copy of your forum post.

Friends donít let friends buy 2K games.

To hell with you!

----end quote

#2 mathias

mathias

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 April 2006 - 06:52 AM

wow guess you didn't like it

#3 Lpk32187

Lpk32187

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE(mathias @ Apr 16 2006, 12:59 AM) View Post

laugh.gif

#4 gusradio

gusradio

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE(mathias @ Apr 16 2006, 06:59 AM) View Post

No I didn't like it at all. I'm really irritated that they pushed the MVP series out of competition just so they can make the only baseball game in town that sucks ass.

also the downloadable rosters are not even reflective of opening day that was almost two weeks ago. you have to manually do that for every team if your serious.

the worst part about it is that they released a game that freezes perfectly running 360's that can't be healthy for them to lock up due to piss poor programing and lack of play testing.

DO NOT BUY MLB2K6!!! first and formost it will lock up your xbox 360 and 2K games has addmitted this!!

#5 spinr34

spinr34

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:19 PM

also, the players look nothing like the actual players. i'm from san diego, so i'm going to play as the padres, whether they suck or not. khalil greene, our shortstop, in real life he has long hair. in the game, he has short hair and it isn't like it was short a year ago, or the year before, it's always been long. none of the players look like they should, this is really disappointing. same with nba2k6, kobe doesn't look like kobe. it isn't like kobe is some random player in the nba either. shaq is their closest to real life player, and still isn't that accurate. i'd rather play nba live 06 on my 360 over nba2k6 anyday even with nba live's problems. i'm sure i'd rather play the ea counterpart of mlb2k6 although as stated, there isn't one anymore. F U 2k!

Edited by spinr34, 11 August 2006 - 09:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users